Season 1 Chapter 8 : Ochimusha! Psychic Powers and Me!

Currently at the front of the school yard of Black Vinegar Highschool, Shigeo and Dimple were right in front of another esper, Teruki Hanazawa.

Dimple : Man, what a surprise. I guess there are espers other than you, Shigeo. But it looks like he's pretty surprised himself.

Teru takes a few steps back away from Shigeo as he was completely shocked to see he had psychic abilities as well.

Teru : Impossible... Are you a natural? There's another like me? *looks over at Dimple* What is the creepy-looking ball of energy next to you?

Dimple : *angry* What?

Teru : *to Shigeo* Are you it's master?

Shigeo  : No, it's haunting me.

Teru : Well, whatever.

A yellow aura then starts to surround Teru's body as the ground beneath him starts to crack from his psychic powers.

Teru : There are a bunch of questions I want to ask you, but before that, we need to establish something... The hierarchy here.

Shigeo  : Say what?

Dimple : Be careful just in case, Shigeo. Even you could get tripped up if you're not care--

Before Dimple could even finish warning Shigeo, Teru dashes towards Shigeo with incredible speed which pushes him back a few feet away. Dimple turns around shocked, but he soon sees that Shigeo was perfectly fine.

Shigeo  : *unfazed* Sorry, I wasn't listening.

Teru : *shocked* What?!

Shigeo  : Why are you attacking me? I haven't done anything. Let's be...

Shigeo offer his hands to Teru for a handshake but Teru quickly backs away from Shigeo with incredible speed and starts to speed around him by using his telekinesis. Meanwhile, Dimple floats over to Shigeo as he starts to chuckle at Teru's response towards Shigeo.

Dimple : He's on guard. ( Not that I don't understand how he feels. I bet he's lived his life so far as the big fish in a very small pond. And for the first time, he's meeting someone that could be his natural enemy. If he doesn't establish his superiority right now, he won't be satisfied, I'm sure. )

Dimple then snaps out of his deep thought as he sees Teru was still moving around Shigeo with incredible speed.

Dimple : But, that aside... What's with those weird movements? They're kinda like wire action.

Shigeo : Telekinesis. It lets you move objects around, and stuff.

Dimple : You're not gonna do it?

Shigeo : I get nauseous, so no.

Over with Teru who was still speeding around Shigeo, he was still a bit shocked how Shigeo was completely unfazed by his attack.

Teru : ( I use telekinesis to teleport close to my opponent and blow then away with my Psycho Fist. This dancing strategy that I've perfected to use against average people apparently looks like nothing more than weird movements against him. )

Teru then suddenly stops his movements and stands in front of Shigeo a few feet away as he was a bit irritated as well.

Teru : Damn it!

Dimple : Shigeo, you need to teach him a lesson here. Show him who's boss.

Teru then uses his telekinesis once more, but he uses it to levitate some rocks on the ground, getting ready to launch them towards Shigeo.