Season 2 Chapter 3 : Extracurricular Activities

It was the next day and Shigeo's wounds were all healed thanks to Tohru. He was currently sitting at the dining table with Kobayashi eating breakfast.

The newest member of the Kobayashi residence, Ilulu, was sitting next to Kanna watching TV amazed, since it was the first time she ever saw a one. Kobayashi, who was reading the newspaper looks over to Ilulu and wonders about her appearance.

Kobayashi : Will she be fine without making her claws and tail disappear? And if she could make her breast a normal size

Shigeo : She looks fine to me.

Dimple : You might not mind but other people will.

Tohru : Ilulu is already pushing herself as it is at that size. If she wasn't pushing herself, her breast would be even bigger. Oh, she could probably make her claws and tail disappear if she tried.

Kobayashi : Huh? What do you mean she can't reduce her breasts? Give me about 5% of that!

As time went by Ilulu was standing in front of the restroom as she calls Shigeo's name.

Ilulu : Shigeo, Shigeo.

Shigeo : What's the matter?

Ilulu : *points to restroom* This is where excrement goes, right? How does it work?

Kobayahsi : We have to start from there, huh? Here Shigeo, let me show her.

Kobayashi then walks over to Ilulu and opens the restroom door. Ilulu then enters the restroom and sits on the toilet.

Kobayashi : Yeah, you sit on there. Just like that.

Ilulu : I got it.

Kobayashi then shuts the door to the restroom.

Kobayashi : We'll have to show her all kinds of things.

Shigeo : Sorry, Kobayashi.

Kobayashi : Hm? About what?

Shigeo : Me acting on my own is causing you some trouble...

Kobayashi then sees that Shigeo felt guilty for helping Ilulu and letting her live with them since it seemed all of a sudden. Kobayashi smiled and then put her hand on Shigeo's head to reassure him.

Kobayashi : You were acting on your own feelings right? You thought helping Ilulu was the right thing to do, so that's why you helped her, right?

Shigeo : *nods* Yeah.

Kobayashi : It's all right to act on your feelings, and you did a good thing. So don't worry about it, it's not causing us any trouble at all.

Shigeo starts to have a small smile and felt reassured from Kobayashi's words, but it still didn't solve the problem on who would teach Ilulu how to live in this world.