Honeymoon Part 4

Daphne is completely beside herself as they board the large cruise ship. She looks around taking everything in. The large glass elevators on either side of the main floor. People milling around on each level. Holding tightly onto Chris's arm she points over to a couple of crew members. "Maybe they can help us locate our room?"

  Before they can reach the members another female joins them and asks if she can help. "We are trying to find the easiest way to locate our room," Daphne mentions.

  The brunette woman whose name tag reads Farrah looks over their boarding slips. "Right this way," she motions for the couple to follow her. "Normally I would just point you in the direction, but I see you're staying in one of our suites. You'll need your key in the elevator to get to that level."  They follow her onto one of the glass elevators. She takes their key and shows them where they'll need to scan it and then press the floor labeled S6.

  The elevator reaches the S6 level and Farrah lets the couple exit first. She shows them the direction to go in and leads them down to Suite 603. "Here you are," she says motioning to the door. "Your luggage should be here by 5 pm. We will pull out of port at 4 pm. If you'd like to grab lunch one of our restaurants are open at this time." 

  "Thanks so much," Chris says as he gives her a nod of appreciation. Farrah leaves them before they unlock the door. "Ready?" Chris asks Daphne with a knowing smile.

  "Will your surprises ever end, Christopher?" She asks.

  "I certainly hope not," he tells her, pulling her closer to him. "If they ever do then you might need to start worrying."

  Daphne has her key in her hand and holds it up to the lock. At the sound of a click Chris turns the handle pushing the door open letting Daphne enter first. She doesn't notice he has his cell phone set to record her reaction.

  "Holy guacamole!" Daphne exclaims in shock. "This is insane."

  "Tell me how you really feel, babe" Chris says as he puts the phone at a better angle. Of course she notices it now and directs her comments to the camera. "You're too good to me Mr. Evans." 

  Setting the phone down Chris brings her to him and lowers himself to her lips. "Always, love."

  Chris stops the recording as Daphne begins looking around the room. There's a king size bed, two televisions, a full bathroom that includes a tub and shower, a sitting area and a very private balcony with a couch and chairs, each side covered by a tall partition.

  "Are you hungry? Our dinner seating isn't until 7 pm unless you want room service. I figured we could go up and have a light lunch, maybe look around a bit," Chris suggests.

  Daphne doesn't have to open her mouth to answer as her stomach does it for her. They both chuckle. "Food it is then," Chris says. Daphne heads for the door. "But don't think I'm not thinking about the fact that you don't have on panties Mrs. Evans." Daphne looks over her shoulder with a quirk of her brow.

~~~
Daphne's POV

  This must be what heaven feels like. I'm standing against the railing of the ship with my husband's arms wrapped around me as we head out to sea. The breeze is just strong enough to blow my hair back. It's not a cool breeze at this point but I am glad I packed a sweater for just in case. Seems like it'll come in handy in the evenings.

  I lay my head back into Chris's chest, just relishing this moment. I think how crazy things have been in just the last few hours. Woke up in Georgia, flew out of Florida, landed in California and am now headed to Hawaii. I never would've guessed that Chris could've kept this kind of secret.