Honeymoon Day 4 At Sea

Daphne's POV

  It's our fourth day at sea and I've got to say, I'm loving it. The one on one time I've had with Chris the last two days have certainly been amazing. There are numerous activities on the boat available to us but we've been wrapped up within ourselves and I've loved every moment of it. But today we decide to rejoin the land of the living.
   I prefer going to the pool earlier in the day, by 10 AM, before the crowds get too large. Chris says he's happy with whatever I want to do as long as he gets to be with me. This man is one in a million.

  So that's where we've found ourselves this morning. I've pulled out one of the three books I had packed away in my suitcase and lay back in the lounge chair. "I think I'm going to do a few laps before the pool gets busy," Chris says as he pulls off his t-shirt. I'll never get use to that. He tosses his shirt and sunglasses onto the seat next to me.  I watch him walk away, towards the pool thoroughly enjoying the view he offers.
  'Focus, Daphne or you'll spend the whole trip locked away in your cabin,' I think to myself as I open my book up.

Chris POV

  As I complete my second lap I see there's now a handful of adults in the pool with a few children. I keep myself to the edge of the pool in the hopes that I give them as much space as they need.

  I decide to pause after the third lap and just hang off the edge in the deep end. I wipe my hair out of my face along with the excess water around my eyes.

  "Hey stranger!" I hear someone call out. I turn my head towards the direction of the female voice to be met with a waving Jessica.

  "Morning," I call back with a small lift of my hand.

  She continues walking towards me. "We've missed you guys the last two nights. Everything alright?"

  I'm pretty sure we told all of them we are on our honeymoon. Doesn't that offer up enough reason to not be around other people. "We had room service," I say. Our extracurricular activities isn't really anyone's business.

  "You're coming tonight though right? It's the first formal night," she informs me.

  I nod my head. "Pretty sure we'll be there."

  "Great!" She exclaims.

  "I'm gonna finish up my laps and head back to Daphne. We'll see y'all tonight," I say as I start to swim away.

Daphne's POV

  I've managed to read the first two chapters before I feel water drops on my head and over my book. Looking up I see my specimen of a husband dripping wet. He comes around and lifts my legs to sit down on my chair. He lays my legs across his lap. I reach over to hand him his towel but he decides to whip his head back and forth sending a spray of drops all over me.

  "Christopher!" I squeal out. He grabs my book and tosses it onto the chair that is home to his shirt and sunglasses. He grabs hold of me and lays himself beside me. My dry body is now damp as it appears he's using me as his towel.

"No matter how close we are it never feels close enough," he whispers in my ear, the warmth of his breath sending shivers down my newly wet form. He buries his face in the crook of my neck as I feel his mouth start suckling. Good thing I packed concealer.

I'm fighting back a moan along with my body's instincts. "Chris," I say softly. "We aren't alone."

He lifts his face just enough to tell me that we could be. Looking into his ocean eyes I'm about to give in when there's an announcement made from the pool deck.