23

CAT'S ASS 

The rest of the day went by pretty quick, Lexie sat on some logs at the boneyard. She was watching the waves, she was so easily entertained by them, though it did make her miss Australia's beaches, they were always so pretty and waves were always wild. 

The sun was starting to set, the sky was filled with oranges, yellows and pinks and they all combined together to make a beautiful painting, the water reflected the colours, tempting the girl to jump in. 

She heard someone walk up behind her, thinking it was Pope and Kiara because they were supposed to meet her there so they could go back to John B's together. "took you guys long enough" Lexie said standing up, she turned around to be faced with Rafe. 

"Hey there gorgeous" He sat were Lexie previously sat, she stared at him, taking a step back. 

"what do you want Rafe" she spat. He looked up at her, his hair fell onto his face, he was smirking at the girl, looking up at her with beady eyes. 

"rafe" Lexie said, pulling him from a sort of trance. 

"sorry babe, just was taken back from how hot you look" He said. Lexie was wearing a small summer dress.

Lexie scoffed and rolled her eyes, she went just to walk away, Rafe grabbed onto her arm tightly. 

"i need to talk to you" He said, Lexie looked up at him with wide eyes. "get off of me" Lexie tried to pull away, but he held on with ease. 

He licked his lips, looking back at her, "babe look, i get it, you hate me, but who isn't to say it is a façade, and that you're actually in love with me" he smiled.

Lexie stiffed a laugh, still trying to pull away. "in your dreams psycho". Rafe's grip became tighter. "what was that?" He asked, angry now.

"you hurting me - let go of me you psycho!" Lexie yelled, just as Rafe raised his hand, Pope had pushed him. Kie grabbed onto the girl and pulled her aside. 

"wrong side of island kook" Pope spat, Rafe stood back up. Kie had moved to stand in the middle, his eyes almost went soft at the sight of her. She slowly walked back, holding onto Pope.

Rafe rolled his eyes, "i'm not in the mood for a fight anyway" and walking off. Lexie said stared at him with disgust. "that was -" Lexie tried to find the words, "random" 

"you alright Lex?" Pope asked. "yeah" she smiled, she was still to happy with the events that had happened earlier to even care right now. Not realizing the already formed bruise on her arm.

The trio had driven to John B's talking about, well - everything. They had told Lexie that John B and Sarah had left earlier so the pair went for something to eat. Lexie had told them that JJ had calmed down, he was just upset and that she still suggest them to apologise to him later, they agreed.

Of course Lexie couldn't actually tell them how JJ got so calm. 

It was now dark when they got to the chateau, they noticed no lights were on, "You think JJ is okay?" Lexie asked, worried for the boy if he was hurt from going home. 

"he'll be okay" Pope said approvingly. 

They turned the corner and all coloured lights had turned on, it was beautiful. They hung between the trees, music was playing in the background. There was blown up floaties of flamingos and palm trees around, even a disco ball hanging form a tree. It was a vibe that Lexie loved.