26

PETERKIN

Lexie ran as fast as she could, she had stolen the gun from JJ when he wasn't paying attention, she had never held a gun before, so that did not help her nerves.

So many thought are chorusing through Lexie's head as she sprinted - 'what am i doing?' and 'what do i do when i reach them?'

Thats until she heard a gun shot and screams from Sarah saying 'no'. Lexie froze, thinking it was John B, a tear escaping as she ran further towards them, 'is he alive?'

Lexie reached the plane, she ran around to see John B holding a crying Sarah, confusing Lexie.

The pair looked at her with shock. "Lexie get out of here!" John B yelled.

Lexie wasn't listening as she now stood pointing the gun at Rafe as he pointed his at her. "Lex-" Sarah started.

"shut up, you guys need to leave, like now" Lexie panted.

"your not going to save them" rafe said calmly at the freaking out girl.

"rafe what did you do? put it down!" Ward yelled from the ground.

A millions things were flying through Lexie's brain.

Peterkin laid on the floor, rafe laughed, "I saved you dad" he said smiling, right at Lexie.

"your a monster" Lexie spat. Rafe also panted along with the girl. "I saved you" he repeated.

"move" He said aggressively to Lexie, she shook her head, "no, no Rafe it's over, put your fucking gun down!" she yelled.

Sarah sobbed into John B's arms behind her.

He started muttering to himself. Peterkin started coughing up on the floor, John B let go of Sarah falling down to the sheriff's body, "hey hey, hold still, hold still, it's okay, where is it?" He said.

"Sarah stand back please" Lexie panted as the sobbing girl walked back further. Rafe and Lexie holding their guns firmly.

John B worked quickly over Peterkin as he took off his bandana pressing it against his wound. "You just shot a cop Rafe, so go on, shoot me" Lexie chuckled. "Your going down either way" she spat as he narrowed his eyes at her scoffing.

Ward now stood up, looking down. "call!" Peterkin tried to wheeze out.

"dad" rafe said. "call for help!" Peterkin said again more firmly.

Lexie's face was blank, serious but a single tear feel, she pretended like it didn't.

John B pulled out her radio as Rafe changed his gaze onto the boy, "rafe don't you think it about it, i will fucking shoot you!" Lexie yelled.

"Rafe, No! Rafe!" Ward yelled running over to his son.

"Don't try it asshole!" Rafe said ignoring them, pointing the gun to John B. Sarah's cried got even louder. Lexie couldn't let John B die but could she kill someone to stop that? Her sweaty grip tighten on the gun.

"RAFE!" She screamed in desperation.

"John B give me the radio" Ward said to the boy. Rafe put the gun closer to his head.

Lexie shoot into the air to grab their attention. "Rafe, i suggest to put the fucking gun down before i blow a fucking bullet into your brain!" She scream walking closer to him.

As ward pulling the radio from John B's grip, "run" Peterkin said over and over.

"JB" Lexie said. making her first mistake, she took her gaze off Rafe and on to the boy.