CHAPTER 3

Ozlem arrived at the adress Emir give to her. She was searching him with the eyes ignoring few males whom were glancing and yelling after her. Suddenly she saw Emir next to his car supporting himself.

"Emir bey! Are you ok?"

Emir raised his look at the voice of the person who called him. It was his secretary he remembered calling her. He stand a little almost falling but Ozlem caught him.
"Sir are you ok??"
Ozlem noticed he was drunk.

"Take the keys and take me home"
Emir gived to her the keys of his car. He couldn't drive in this state that's why he called her.

"Me..?"
"You see someone else?"
"Yes of course. Come i will help you"
Ozlem helped Emir get into the car and she drived to his house.
When they arrived she helped him again to get out of the car and into the house.

"Enough. I'am not incapable"
Emir left her in the hall and climbed the stairs to his room. He felt a bit dizzy so he undressed himself and went to shower. Ozlem was in the hall playing with her fingers and walking in a circle not knowing what to do if leaving or maybe he still needs her for something and maybe not finding her there will make him angry and she didn't want that. She waited for ten minutes more was already too late so she went upstairs searching for him. She was guessing which one was his room because was a big house. She didn't understood why he was living in such a big house alone. She opened the first room and meet the picture she never thought will ever meet.. Emir naked wearing just a pair of boxers his hair wet. He was about to dress himself. Emir turned and in that moment Ozlem covered her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing"?
Emir asked her narrowing his eyes.
"I'am so sorry sir.. I was in the hall i didn't know what to do to leave or may..be you needed something and that's why..I was searching..for you.." Ozlem lost her words. She was mumbling practically.

"You can open your eyes"
When Ozlem opened her eyes Emir was already dressed. He took his wallet and gived her some money.
"Take this. Is for disturbing your night"
"No sir. There is no need"
"Take this. You will need it for the taxi to go home"
Ozlem took the money with shaking hands and left. She called a taxi and was on roud to her house. She looked at the clock it was almost 04:00pm. She was thankfully tomorrow is sunday.

Hello there😊
I started this story one year ago if i'm not wrong. I didn't finished it cuz i was damn busy and i didn't had time for anything.
So i posted this chapter whom i obviously writed from where the last one ended. This book is the continuacion (the sequel) of my other book "THE OTHER ONE". So if you wanna know how started everything go and read that one. I added Pinar Deniz in this book as Ozlem Yilmaz because i like her very much and i loved her chemistry with Kaan in Așk 101 and next month there will be the second season of it and also Kaan and Pinar will have their own show "Yargi" that will start this season they already started the shooting of it. Can't wait to see Kaan again on the big screen i waited years to see him again❤
I want to know if there is still people up here, if still are come and give a comment bellow👇😊

#MUAHHH😙😙😙