CHAPTER 16

After the rain stopped, Emir returned home. While driving he thought more about all this situation with Ozlem and decided to erase her from his thoughts. He decided to keep totally distance from her. After all what he felt for her it was pure sexual attraction. He has not been with any woman since months and he wanted desperately a release but he was keeping his promise to Zeynep. He won't repeat past mistakes. He vowed on it. He must be next Zeynep that's what he has to do and that's what he did. He went directly to her room. Zeynep was sleeping so he layed on the couch looking at her till the sleep will get him. And Emir took care of Zeynep as he promised till she died. He kept his promise to distance himself from Ozlem. Ozlem felt that and she was sad about it but she knew it was for the best. Zeynep died with Emir and Ozlem next her.. Zeynep reminded again to Ozlem to not forget the promise she made to her. Emir didnt heard or maybe he hear it but didnt paid attention.

Zeynep was burried. Emir was sitting next to her grave wipping his tears and arranging the flowers which were sitting on the grave.

"I am so sorry Zeynep... for everything.  You did not deserve this..  You were such a brave woman.. i still blame myself for let you go that day ..maybe if i wouldnt, you would be alive today.. i feel so alone now.. i have no one.."

"You are not alone. I am here.."

Ozlem approached Emir touching his shoulder. Emir raised his head and looked at her then he stood up.

"Zeynep was a great woman. As far i get to know her she was a beautiful human being. She loved you a lot.. "

"I know.."

"Let's go home.."

Ozlem took Emir by his arm and both of them left. She knew he needs someone's support and she was there to give it to him.

Returning to Emir's house Ozlem followed Emir into his office.

"Do you want me something to prepare you..? For ate or a coffe?"

"No Ozlem thanks. I just want to be alone"

"Why you won't go to your room for sleep a bit..?"

"I will..later"

"Okey..i will leave then"

Emir who was layed on the couch opened his eyes hearing those words from Ozlem's mouth.

"You will leave already..?"

" I meant..i will leave you alone in your office i'll go upstairs"

Emir didnt know why but he was relieved hearing that and nodded his head closing again his eyes. Ozlem smiled and left the room.

The night passed hard for Emir he was thinking and thinking and he took a decision.

"Good morning Emir bey do you want me to prepare you something to ate?"

"No Ozlem take a seat please. You know i thought all the night and i took a decision.. i will sell this house. It's hurts me but is for the best. I have beautiful and bad memories from it that's why i think is for the best to sell it."

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes. Is for the best"

"And where will you live?"

"In my apartament"

"Oh.."

"And soon i'll have to go back to work on the company. I hope you are into it. I hope you will continue your job..?"

Emir was looking at Ozlem with doubtfull eyes he was expecting her to say no when she answered with yes. He didnt know why but he was glad for it. He hated loneliness and Ozlem presence made him feel not alone anymore.

Time was passing months one year. Emir and Ozlem were geting along really well. They became friends helping each other with everything they needed from the bussines of the company with personal issues. Ozlem was always there next to Emir everytime he needed something. Her presence her words her advises made him feel better and more safer on himself made him recuperate the trust he has long lost in himself. On the other part Emir was also helping Ozlem to not have insecurites anymore to be stronger to have more faith on herself. With time they started develop strong feelings for each other romantic feelings..well Ozlem already loved him since long time but for Emir all this was something totally new something that he didnt experienced till now. So after one more year they started a romantic relationship. They start it slow didnt want to hurry or ruin everything especially that this was Ozlem first relationship.
When they made love for the first time Emir was in shock knowing that Ozlem was a virgin but it was also pleasant and a beautiful feeling knowing he will be her first man and definitely the last in her life. He started to apreciate her much more and for the first time in his life felt he trully loves someone. He started love Ozlem very much she was his everything and for Ozlem.. Emir was her entire life..her reason to live.
Altough Emir didnt believe in marriage anymore he propposed to Ozlem three years after and they got married, one year later she got pregnat with twins. They had a girl and a boy. Ozlem decided to name their daughter "Zeynep" in honour to Zeynep. It was Ozlem wish and Emir agreed happy about it.

Ozlem was in front of Zeynep grave. She brought her flowers.

"Hi Zeynep.. I fulffiled your promise. Emir is happy. We have a beautiful family, two kids. Do you know.. i have named our daugher after you.. It was all only thanks to you.. i hope you are happy there above.. we'll meet some day again i know.."

●THE END●♡

#KaanUrgancioglu #PinarDeniz #HazalFilizKucukkose