CHAPTER 6

Zeynep frightened seeing Emir. The tray on her hands almost falling because of her shacking hands. Emir looked at her with big eyes wondering if she's Zeynep for real or another woman. Her hair wasn't black anymore it was a brighter color a light brown. Zeynep folded with the tray a helper coming quickly helping her to serve the people.

"Have a good evening"
The helper wished while Zeynep quickly left from there. Emir's eyes followed her direction. He was looking back at the people everyone was eating he excused himself and left searching for Zeynep. Zeynep changed herself quickly asking the woman who was the boss on their section to let her leave with the excuse she needs to resolve something important. The woman let her and Zeynep was in a hurry to leave. She was scared Emir will find her. She was about to leave from the back exit when Emir called her name.  Zeynep froze. She didn't move. Emir made slow steps towards her she was with her back on him.

"Zeynep.. is that you..?"
Emir whispered with low voice.
Zeynep closed her eyes tightly pressing her lips in a line. Emir called her one more time and Zeynep slowly turned to him. Emir flickered his eyes few times.

"Zeynep.. is really you?"
"Yes.. is me.." Zeynep whispered with low voice looking into his eyes. Her eyes almost filling with tears.

"Where were you Zeynep..all this time where were you?"

Zeynep looked away then down and then at him.
"Here..in London"

"So 5 years ago when you left m.. when you left you came here..?"

"No exactly.. it's a long story..I can't talk now i have to leave"
She turned to leave but Emir caught her arm and turned her to face him. This was the first time they touched each other after 5 years. Zeynep raised her eyes and looked inside his. She never stopped loving him. He was the only man she ever loved despite her past.

"Tell me Zeynep. Where have you been?"

"Why do you want to know? I thought was already clear with you when i left. "

"I wanted to help you Zeynep. I never wanted for you to leave like that.."

"I know.. but it was imposibile ..we made enough bad to others.. we hurt people too much in the past.."

Zeynep looked away wipping few tears.  Emir flickered his eyes moving closer to her.
"I really wanted to help you Zeynep!"

"That to ease your conscience.."

"No Zeynep! I wanted to help you because i cared about you!"
Emir raised his voice narrowing his eyes at her.

Meanwhile Ozlem was at the table playing with her fingers wondering where Emir was. The britishs asked about him she made pretty excuses but they wanted to leave and Emir must be here. She wanted to call him but noticing his phone was still on the table she went searching him.

Emir and Zeynep were looking inside each other's eyes.

"Zeynep look.. right now i cannot stay anymore.. let's meet tomorrow give me your phone we need to talk"

"Emir.. we have nothing to talk about  anymore." Zeynep turned to leave but Emir caught her hand tightly, she looked at it then at him.

"We have many things to talk about. Here this is my number. Call me"

He gived her his card number. She took it with trembling hands and left. Emir sighed watching her leave.

"Emir bey"

A voice wake up Emir and turned instantly. It was Ozlem. He looked at her with frowning eyes.

"The britishs.. They want to leave and you were nowhere that's why i searched for you.. i'm sorry.."

Emir took a breath and followed her inside.

Emir and Ozlem returned to their suits. Ozlem was turning down her makeup thinking on Emir. She felt him changed tonight didn't know why. When she searched for him he looked like he was talking to someone but she saw no one. She went to bad and put herself to sleep.
Emir was into his suit in the bed his arms under his head thinking about tonight.. thinking about Zeynep.. meeting her after 5 years was a shock to him. Zeynep played a big role in his life so many things passed between them and because them and they were left like that..unresolved.. He must see her again. They must talk!
On the other hand Zeynep was in her apartament thinking about Emir as well. She couldn't believe she saw she meet him after so many years..  She didn't know what to do.. He gived her his number. She doesn't know if call him if see him again or not. All those years she blamed herself for everything that passed in their past. Blamed herself for accepting that contract for destroying Emir's marriage with Bihter for loosing her child and lastly for leaving Emir..  Deep inside she didn't want to leave but after all of that that's was the best decision even if she knew she will always love Emir.

Next morning Emir was waiting for Zeynep call. But she never called. He must insisted last night to make her give him her phone number but that's is it. Things already passed. So he decided himself go to her. Opening the door he found Ozlem in front of it was about to knock.  Emir asked with his eyes what does she want.

"Emir bey i wanted to ask you if we'll leave today if not i'll go and enjoy this day on the city"

Emir thought for few seconds then answered quickly. "We won't leave today. You can go. Oh and Miss Yilmaz.. take the driver with you. I don't want you lost over there"

Ozlem laughed a bit and blushed.
"Okey sir thank you so much. Have a nice day"

Emir went to find Zeynep. He must talk to her!