CHAPTER 10

Emir took Zeynep to the best doctors. Sadly they couldn't do anything for her anymore.. maybe doing chemotheraphy will extend her lifetime a bit but nothing who can save her.. The leukemia extended so much and Zeynep didn't go at time it was too late already...  Emir was devasted. He pressed Zeynep to do the chemotheraphy but she denied. She didn't want her last days to end bald weak and ugly.. She wanted to die beautiful.. She wanted Emir to remember her like the day he meet her and she told him this on night on Zeynep's bed while hugging each other..

"Please Zeynep try this..let's try it i beg you.."

"No Emir. I told you. I don't want to be an ugly memory"

Emir made her turn to him by holding her face.

"You are not ugly. You are beautiful Zeynep. So beautiful.."

Zeynep smiled and kissed Emir's eyes while whispering.

" This is my final decision Emir. Please respect it.. I have only one request from you.."

"Yes..tell me.."

"Be with me. Spend with me my last days. Be what i wish you to be.. my man.. pretend you love me.. for me is enough..this is my only wish.."

Few tears escaped Emir's eyes and he hugged her strongly. He then kissed her head her hair her whole face.

"I will be what you want Zeynep.."
Then Emir kissed her lips strongly and that night Emir gived Zeynep everything she wished for...

Next morning Zeynep was in the garden breathing some fresh air. Emir walked behind her circling her waist hugging her.

"Good morning"

"Morning.." Zeynep smiled and rested against his chest.

"How do you feel?"

"I am much better ..now that i am with you"

Zeynep turned and smiled. He kissed her forehead and then her lips the kiss lasted for few seconds till someone's cough interrupted them. It was Asli with..  Ozlem. Emir and Zeynep moved away.

"I am sorry Emir bey but your secretary has come.."
Asli excused herself. Ozlem was looking with big surprised eyes at both Emir and Zeynep. So her doubts are confirmed.. She looked mortified and Zeynep noticed..

"Oh yes i forgot it.. let's go to my office miss Yilmaz we have work to do"

Emir smiled at Zeynep and left inside with Ozlem.
Ozlem barely could focus on her job. She was looking all the time at Emir thinking.. She was so deceptioned.. So hurt.. She knows it wasn't Emir or Zeynep's fault it was just her fault for falling for him..She fall in love with an imposibile man.. She can never have Emir..She needs to forget him.. She have to do it.

All night Ozlem thought about everything and she took a decision and she will comunicate it to Emir so next morning she went directly at the company to his office.

"Miss Yilmaz. So early"

"Yes. I have something to tell you"

"Tell me"

"I want to resign"

Ozlem's answer got Emir attention. He raised his look at her.

"What this come from? Why do you want to resign?"

"I have to sir. Please don't ask me anything"

"But i have to miss Yilmaz as you let me surprised by your act. Why will you do that? Did you got another job? I'll pay you more if that's what you want"

"Sir please don't make it more difficult. This is my resign. Goodbye"

Ozlem left with fast steps Emir's office. The moment she walked out from the company she burst on tears.

In the evening Emir returned home. He went directly to Zeynep's room she saw her coming from the bathroom a little flushed. He ran to her.

"Zeynep are you ok??"

"Yes.. just a bit dizzy"

"Uf Zeynep..let's go to the hospital please"

"No Emir.."

"Zeynep"

"Emir i said no! Please i don't wanna die in a hospital!"

"Zeynep stop saying this please!"

"Then stop pressing me please.. I told you already my decision please respect it.."

Emir closed his eyes tightly and hugged her.

"Such a bad day i had"

"Why?"

"You are feeling this way my secretary resigned.. I need to find another one fast"

Emir last words caught Zeynep attention.

"Your secretary? Ozlem you mean? The girl from yesterday right?"

"Yes"

"Why did she resign?"

"I don't know. She just blurt it. I'll go to shower"

Emir kissed Zeynep's head leaving to the bathroom. Zeynep was looking into one direction thinking on something ...

Hello!!!!.
Sorry for the delete but i'am so busy that's why i am telling you the final is close because i don't have many free time and also because there aren't many readers over there..

Maybe i'll post another chapter later if not i hope tomorrow😁

#Kisses😘

A NEW BEGINNING.. 💥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara