CHAPTER 13

Ozlem opened the door of her apartament seeing the most unexpected person in front of it.. Zeynep.

"Can i come in?"

"Sure.."

"Maybe you are surprised of why i'am here... Look Ozlem i wanna talk seriously with you and you have to listen to me! I'am about to die, i don't have much time left and i want from you to come to our place i want you next to me and next to Emir in those few months i have left to live.."

Ozlem was left shocked and speechles about Zeynep confession.
"Zeynep... w..hat.. I don't know what to say.. I am so sorry.. what did you have.. die oh my god.."

"Yes Ozlem..Yes. I will die. I have cancer and i have only 5 months left. When Emir found me i already had this. I told him and he was ready to help me..because of pity or care i don't know but he helped me alot.."

"Because he loves you.."
Ozlem whispered smiling sadly.

"I don't know...I think he doesnt even now what he feels for me..he never knew. We had a past..."

"Okey..but why are you saying all this to me..?"

"I already told you why Ozlem"

"Zeynep this is crazy..how can i move with you guys..no.."

"Yes Ozlem you will because i know you love Emir and i know it will be so difficult for you.. I know the feeling believe me but everything is for your own good and also Emir's.."

"How can you say that Zeynep... don't you love him..?"

"I do love him. With all my heart and for him i'm doing all this"

"For him..you wanna see him with another woman..? Because i think this is what you propose me right..?"

"Yes Ozlem..exactly that!"

"But.. why.. "

"Because i love him i already told you. And i wanna see him happy with someone else after my departure.. and i know the right person who will love and cherish him ..its you "

Ozlem had tears in her eyes and she started crying. She hugged Zeynep tightly.
"I Can't do this..."

"You will. Because you love him. We both love him"
Zeynep wispered, her eyes teary.

After some days Emir got the unexpected news that Ozlem moved into their house he was shocked hearing that because he didnt know how and when she and Zeynep became such good friends but Zeynep assured him that she and Ozlem were good friends and that she needs someone to help her. Emir didnt object it knowing Zeynep state.. Emir also took the decision to work from his house and Ozlem was there so she was helping him as well.

It was night Ozlem was going to her room when she heard some whispers from Zeynep room. She approached the door it was a bit open and when Ozlem looked inside she found Emir and Zeynep kissing and hugging each other. She felt a lumph in her troath. She sighed and went to her room.
Emir helped Zeynep putting her in the bed.

"I have some work in the office. Go to sleep"
Emir kissed Zeynep forehead and left.

It was past 02:00pm, Ozlem couldnt sleep she was so tormented by the recent events by living in this house seeing Emir constantly with another woman..was making her crazy and she was crazy and stupid for accepting Zeynep proposal. She decided to stood up and go to the kitchen. She was thristy. With slow steps without making noise Ozlem took some cold water from the refrigerator drinking. Emir came in scaring her.

"Oh my God sir you scared me"

"What are you doing at this hour there miss Ozlem?"

"Im sorry sir..I was just thristy for some water"

"Its okay you can do what you want"

Emir was looking around and Ozlem catched him.
"Sir do you need something?"

"No..I was a bit hungry but i'll not wake up the servant at this hour"

"I will make something quick for you if you want.."

"No..its okay i don't wanna disturbe you"

"No sir is my pleasure"

Ozlem moved quick and made Emir a sandwich. He was looking at her seeing her so agitated. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a top. Her legs were visibly seen. She had a beautiful body Emir thought and it was not the first time he noticed that the first time it was at a private bussines meeting but this time he was seeing her more clearly. Ozlem words woke up Emir from his toughts.

"Here is your sandwich sir"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

Ozlem was about to leave but Emir stopped her.
"Stay. Keep me company while i ate"

"Okey sir.."

Ozlem took a seat in front of him. Her beautiful legs visible to him. Emir was wearing a white shirt and black pants. She was trying to not look at him. He was so handsome..

"So tell me miss Ozlem..how did you become so good friends with Zeynep?"

Ozlem was left speechlees. Emir was waiting for her to speak but she didnt know what to say when like by God send Zeynep appeared in front of the door.

"What's up..?"
Emir got up at once raning to help her.
"Zeynep what are you doing out of your beed??"

"I was thristy for some water and i didnt had any left in the room.."

"Pff let's go upstairs"

Zeynep send Ozlem a glance and left with Emir. Ozlem breathed relieved and went directly to her room.

HELLOOOO DEAR PEOPLE IS SOMEONE LEFT OVER THERE???😂🙈
I know it passed so many time but i'am back here to complete this story!,😀