CHAPTER 1

Five years passed since that day. FIVE! And looks like was yesterday. Nothing changed.. but same time everything...

He was sitting on his chair , drinking his coffe, looking at the sky from the huge window of his office.  His company grew and gain much more money and fame over those years. Emir made sure his company will be the number in Turkey same in Europe and he keept his word.. but sometimes money is not all or at least not enough to make one happy.. Love is the most important thing, to have someone to love and love you back but Emir hasn't this thing anymore.. he may have it but he lost it and he swore to never let this feeling catch him again because love means pain and he doesn't want to feel this ever again that's why he shut his feelings long time ago and turned into a cold, mostly heartless man.

"Sorry to interrupt you sir but.."

"You already did it! Next time knock!"

"Today is the interview for the post of your personal assistant, they are waiting in the hall."

"Send them in order of their CV"

Emir coldy answered to his secretary not even glancing towards her. Banu excused herself and closed the door.

"Miss Yilmaz you can go now. You are the last"

"Thank God! Thank you so much!"

"The girl opened the door with shaking legs and went inside the office with some paper filles on her hands

"The girl opened the door with shaking legs and went inside the office with some paper filles on her hands. He saw someone sitting on the main chair.

"Excuse me sir.. i'am..hm here for the personal assistant post"

Emir was writting something before raising his eyes from the papers and looked in the direction of the shaking voice who spoked seconds ago.

"That's why you are being here , not necessary to remind me! Just sit down and next time before coming into my office, knock before okey miss.."

"Ozlem sir.. Ozlem Yilmaz"

"Okey miss Yilmaz, let's start the interview"

After some ten minutes

"Okey miss Yilmaz i got it all, wait for our call."

"Is that all?"

Ozlem asked with bit shaking voice, frowning a bit. Emir narrowed his eyes at her resting his back on the chair.

"Yes miss Yilmaz. That's all for now you can go"

"Oh yes.. thanks again, have a nice day.." She smiled awkardly and stood up.

"Same" Emir answered.

Ozlem walked out with still shaken steps.

"Oh Lord..what i gotten myself into.. if that's why just a day of interviewing.. imagine working with him"

She slapped herself out of joke and left the bulding.

Leave your thoughts here!🌷