CHAPTER 2

Next day Ozlem came to work. She was a bit late because she lost the bus and hadn't enough money for taxi but she managed to get going even late with 10 minutes. Ozlem arrived at the office hurring herself, greeting everyone in a hurry.

"Ozlem the boss expect you in his office now" One of the workers said.

Ozlem mentally slapped herself and went with faster steps towards her boss office hoping for the best.

"Good morning Emir bey.. sorry I was.." Ozlem spoked quickly sttudering.

"You are late"

"Yes sir i'm so sorry I lost the bus, I won't repeat.."

"I hope so because next time you'll be fired"

Ozlem sttured replying fast.

"Yes sir I'm sorry, it will not repeat it"

"Ok.. take those documents and bring them to 8 parter"

"Yes sir"

Ozlem excused herself and left.

Emir was in his office resting on the chair sipping from his favorite whiskey when a suddenly knock interrupted him,

"Come in"

Emir answered whithout looking at the door. It was Ozlem.

"Excuse me sir. Those are the documents you asked for"

Emir looked at her and signaled her to let the files on the table. "You can leave home"

"Thank you sir"

Emir rested himself back on the chair closing his eyes when his phone ringed. He looked two times at it and answered.

"Hello my best friend where are you??"

"Working"

"Holly fuck.. let that shit and come here to our favorite place, chicks to our favorite place"

"Neah.. don't have guts for"

"Come on Emir come on bro. Let's have some fun like we always do"

"Of Mehmet.. what are you doing to me.. ok i'm coming"

Emir laughed a bit and stood up to leave.

Ozlem arrived home and changed herself, went to a shower and then made something to eat.

Emir was in the club, in the private place of it. With his friend Mehmet drinking, some chicks dancing in front of them.

"Emir my friend let's fuck some of those whores"

"No thanks Mehmet, not tonight"

"Your loss. Come here baby"

Mehmet signaled for a girl to come to him and the girl stood on her kness doing her job. Emir smirked and looked away.

Two hours later Emir was at his car struddling with his keys to open the door but he was so drunk that he couldn't do it, he took his phone and called the most unexpected person..

"Come to this addres right now!"

HELLOOO EVERYONEEEE !!!!!!

I'm here after SUCHHH A LONGG TIMEEE :D

I wanted to continue this story, hope is still someone here :d

Kisses to all <3