CHAPTER 8

Zeynep's head was on Emir's chest. Emir was playing with few flocks of Zeynep's hair, a blue sheet covering their naked bodies..  both silent after their love making.

"Are you fine?" Emir broke the silence.

"Yea.. just a little tired"

Emir chuckled a bit and continued playing with her hair. Suddenly Zeynep stood up covering herself with the sheet.

"Where are you going?" Emir asked her.

"To bathroom"

She came back from the bathroom wearing a robe. Emir was dressing himself. They looked at each other.

"Zeynep are you ok? Why are you like this? Is because of what we did? Are you feeling ashamed or what?"

Zeynep rubbed her hands didn't know what to answer. Emir rolled his eyes and went to her standing in front of her holding her face while speaking.

"Zeynep stop blaming yourself for what happened. Is the past. We can't change it. We can't change the past anymore but we can make things differently in the present..for the future"

Zeynep was looking inside his eyes holding his hands which were on her face.  "What do you mean..?"

"Come with me to Istanbul"

Zeynep's eyes got bigger. She looked across all his face letting go his hands and steeping forward.

"No Emir.."

"Yes Zeynep yes! Come with me"

"But why..?" She turned facing him. "Why i will come.. for what?"

Emir flickered his eyes and approached her.

"Let's heal each other! Think about it and let me know your answer tomorrow."
He left a kiss on her lips and left. Zeynep put her hand on her heart and  took a deep breath few tears rolling down her cheecks.

Emir arrived at the hotel in which he was staying in a very good mood. He knocked at Ozlem door. She opened and invited him inside.

"Miss Yilmaz i came here to tell you'll go back to Istanbul today.. alone"

Ozlem smile wipped of her face.
"But why sir.. i mean where you'll be?"

"I have some things to finish here and i'll fly back tomorrow"

"Ah..ok.."

"By the way how was the walking on the city? Did you enjoy it?"

Ozlem looked surprised at him. He never asked her anything apart of work. She smiled and answered him.

"Yes sir it was very nice. Saw new places"

"I'm glad"

Emir turned to leave but Ozlem voice stopped him.

"With all respect Emir bey you look on a very good mood.."

Emir thought for two seconds smiled a bit and looked at her.

"Yes i really am"
He left leaving a smiling and uncerted Ozlem back.

Ozlem left England in the night. Next morning Emir went to Zeynep. He knocked for few times but she didn't answered. He called her knocked again but nothing.  He felt nervous thought something happened to her when suddenly Zeynep opened the door. Emir looked at her from head to toe with wide eyes.

"Are you ok?? Why you didn't open the door?"

"I was in the bathroom."

"I was worried. Thought something happened to you"

Emir followed her inside closing the door after him. Zeynep sat in the archmair. Her face was pale.

"Zeynep my fly is in two hours. I came here for your answer.."

When Zeynep was about to answer him her phone called. was about to stand up but Emir hold her asking where it is that he will bring it. She told him is in the bathroom. Emir went to bathroom. Her phone was next to the washbasin. He took it wanted to leave but noticed the door of the drawer a bit open and something flashed through his eyes. He opened the door widely and his eyes widened. There were hundred of pills.

"What the hell are those.."
Emir picked somes reading the prospect his eyes widening it.

"What took you so l..."

Zeynep opened the door she looked at his hand then at the face. Emir's eyes were wide flickering.

"What are those Zeynep..?" He asked with low voice.
Zeynep took quickly the bottle from his hand putting it back on the drawer. She close it.

"Zeynep what the hell were all those medicaments??"

"None of your bussines Emir"
She turned to leave Emir following her into the living room.

"Zeynep explain what were those things!!"

"It is nothing important Emir. I asked you to bring my phone not to search through my things!"

"I didn't fucking search it i fucking saw them! The drawer was open!"

Emir became angry. "Tell me Zeynep what the hell were those!"

"Leave!"

"TELL ME!!"

"I HAVE LEUCEMIA!! CANCER!!! ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW WITH THE ANSWER???!!"
Zeynep shouted loud shocking both herself and Emir. Her eyes were blazing. Emir was shocked,  he couldn't move. His eyes flickering all time. He didnt know what to say. Zeynep sat on the archmair rubbed her legs her face all teary.

"Wh..en.. how this happened..?
Emir asked with such a low voice that barely could be heard but she heard it.

"Few months ago..."

"Are you..  Are you following some tratament.."

"Haven't you see that drawer there..?"

Zeynep smiled patetically and painfully at her own words. Emir raised his eyes on her his eyes filling with tears. He moved and stood on her kness in front of her.

"Why didn't you call me Zeynep..? I could've help you.."

"You couldn't help me with anything Emir.. cancer is cancer.."

"You should've never left Zeynep..."

A tear rolled down his face. He couldn't hold it anymore. He didn't know what Zeynep exactly was for him but she was and is an important person in his life. She was the mother of his child.. he always had strong feelings for her didn't know which type of feelings but he knows one thing..  Emir cared and cares for Zeynep and that's why he'll do anything to help her. He took her hands on his hands holding them strongly.

You'll come with me back to Istanbul. I will help you. I will take you to the  best doctors in this world!"

Zeynep smiled few tears rolling down her face. She carresed his face.

"Doesn't matter anymore Emir.. what is it is.."

Emir narrowed his eyes at her taking her hands in his.

"Don't say that! You'll come with me and i'll help you! At least this i can do for you..!"

Emir kissed Zeynep's hands and helped her to make her luggace. It was decided. Zeynep will come back to Turkey with Emir.