CHAPTER 4

Monday at the company Ozlem was a bit restrained to see her boss especially after seeing him naked. She doesn't understand why she's feeling like this so shy. Truth she never had a real relationship just flirts shame to her but she was still a virgin. If people will found out they will laugh at her especially knowing now-generation. At 23 being a virgin was a shocking fact. She was chatting with one of her collageous Alina when suddenly they heard their boss yelling Ozlem's name.  Ozlem quickly went to his office.

"Something happened sir??"
"Where the hell were you? Didn't you know i need to have the documents ready??"
"Imediately sir i will give it to you"
She storm on and back in two seconds and gived Emir the documents.
Emir was looking annoyed at the documents and back at her whispering and narrowing his eyes at her.

"Be the last time you'll act so late miss Yilmaz because the next time i won't forgive it anymore!"
"Ye.s.. sir"
Emir signaled her to leave and Ozlem left his office strumbling a bit on her feet.

"What happened girl??" Her friend Alina asked her.
"I don't know why he's like that.. So grumphy and annyoing.. "
"Hmm.. well he's got a long story"
"What do you mean?"
"Let's go to the canteen and i'll tell you "
The girls stood at the table ordering something to eat and Alina started tell Ozlem Emir's history or at least what she knows from rumours.

"Emir bey was married years ago with some Bihter Ziyagil. People from office said she was damn beautiful. They said Emir bey loved her very much. But aparently wasn't a fairytale and they divorced. Somes said there was another woman.."

"Hmm really??"
Ozlem asked shocked sipping from her juice.

"Yep. That's what somes were saying."

"So.. when Emir bey divorced his wife?"

"5 years ago. I wasn't here. I started working here 3 years ago."

"Aham..  maybe that's why he's so.. dark..so shut"
"Yeah. Maybe. People were saying he wasn't like that years ago"
"Yeah.. But that doesn't mean he needs to treat people the way he does."
"Yea but what can we do"
The girl shrugged and sipped along her juice.

Emir was in his office when his phone called his friend Mehmet appearing on screen. Emir rolled his eyes smiling he knows his friend ..knows why he was calling him.

"What's up mate?"
"O hello you too my mate how are you?"
"Just working"
"Fuck that work. Come to my place i throw a party i'll have some bimbo there let's fuck some fresh meat"
Emir laughed at his friend sense of humour.

"I can't. I have some job to finish"
"Come Emir don't be a pussy. You need a distraction as well"
"I can't Mehmet seriously. I have an important thing to do"
"Fuck you then Emir. You never have time for your friend"
"Next time i will i promise"

Mehmet clossed the call and Emir smiled at his friend replies to him thinking he will never allow to any other person express like that to him. He allows Mehmet because they are friends and he helped him a lot in his hard period he passed through 5 years ago..

Days were passing. Weeks passed. After knowing his story Ozlem started to understand more Emir bearing him his character his condition his reboots. She also started feel attracted to him while that's happened since the first moment she saw him. He was intimidating her because he was a very handsome man but she never spoke that to anyone. She hide what she was feeling for him.
For Emir on the other part, Ozlem was his only secretary that longed so much. Everyone before her quitted because of his difficult character and Ozlem seemed the first one to bear him because deep inside he knows he's hard to bear. Sometimes Emir was curios why she resisted why she still bear him. It was intriguing him sometimes but he thought was because of money. Ozlem already learnt what's Emir's favorite coffe or food. He was arranging always his office.
And like that five months passed.

Ozlem was at her post eating stealthily some candies when Emir emarged from his office and in a second Ozlem drowned with that candy. She started coughing.

"Are you fine? Miss Yilmaz?"
Emir went to her patted a bit on her back.
She drank a bit of water.
"Yes sure i'm fine.."
"Ok. Come to my office i have something to tell you"
"Of course sir. Imediatelly i'll came"

Emir retried to his office while Ozlem scoffed herself because was catched by her boss while stealthily ate candies.

"Yes sir. I'm here. What do you want to tell me"
"Take a seat Miss Yilmaz"

Emir signaled Ozlem to take a seat and she executed.

"I received a call. I must go to England to sign a very important contract and you will come with me"

There is another chapter. I want to end the book soon because i don't have much time and also because i got mostly no idea what to write or how to continue that's why maybe is so rushed everything 😁 and also want to end it because there is no much lack of response from you people..
Anyway for Zeymir/Kaan&Hazal fans in the next part will be also they will meet after 5 years.

PS- Have you seen Kaan's new serie trailer with Pinar "Yargi"? Do you guys like it??😀

Kisses and shall i know all 👇 in your comments😘