CHAPTER 15

The next day Ozlem was ready to leave she was coming down the stairs with her luggage hopping no one sees her but her wish didn't succed when Emir was walking out from his office and saw her. He was looking at her then at the luggage with frowning eyes.

"Ozlem. Where are you going with that?"

Ozlem let her luggage on the floor. She was trying to find her words.

"I'am leaving"

"Where?"

"I am leaving the house sir."

"Why.. Ozlem, Zeynep needs you.."

Ozlem took a deep breath and started talking again.

"I am so sorry for Zeynep..honestly..that's why i didnt want to say my goodbye to her..i don't wanna upset her, she's passing through worst and i know it but i can't stay here anymore.."

"Is because of what i told you last night..? Ozlem look i am really sorry for everything but i wanted to be honest i don't wanna hurt you.."

Ozlem smiled sadly her eyes filling with tears. She wanted to leave Emir's life completly but before of that she needed to take off what she was keeping inside her heart. Maybe it was not right but it was needed..by her.

"I know sir and don't worry you have nothing to be guilty for.. it was my fault of dreaming and wanting something which i'll never have.."

Emir was listening and watching Ozlem with doubtfull eyes.

"I love you! I loved you since the first day i saw you! This love consumes me that's why i'm leaving! I know this may be a shock for you but i wanted to let it go before leaving. I know i am nothing for you and i won't ever ask you something in return. I just wanted to be at peace with myself and my heart... take care of Zeynep! Goodbye Emir bey"

Ozlem took her luggage and left Emir's house leaving Emir totally perplexed and shocked with her confession. Ozlem was crying all the way till the road. She was broken but it was for the best she thought.

An week after Zeynep was asking constantly for Ozlem, Emir finally had to tell her Ozlem left. Zeynep was sad hearing that but she knew deep in her heart the reason for her departure.

"Emir.. I want you to call her. Tell her to come visit me at least.."

"Zeynep.."

"Please Emir.. just do it for me"

"Why do you insist so much with this girl? There is something that ties you to her?"

Zeynep smiled looking all over Emir face answering into her mind "Yes..you Emir"

"No..just that Ozlem is a good presence for me"

Next day Emir decided go to Ozlem pleace. He was keeping his promise to Ozlem and also he wanted to see her.
He knocked at her apartament door. Ozlem was cooking something for herself. She opened the door seeing the man she never thought she'll see again. Emir took a look at her from head to toe. She was wearing a pair of large blue jeans and a t-shirt.

"Ozlem i need to talk to you"

"I thought it ended perfectly clear last time.."

"Is about Zeynep .Please can i come in?"

Ozlem let him come inside.

"Look Ozlem.. I'am here because Zeynep asked me. She wants to see you. Come and visit her at least one time over week. She told me your presence makes her good"

"How is Zeynep?'

"As usually..bad.."

"I'm so sorry..She doesn't deserve this"