CHAPTER 7

Was saturday. Zeynep was free on weekends. When she left from Emir first place where she went was to Ankara. She worked on a store as a saleswoman something simple. She wanted to change her life. She never went back to the place Emir took her. NEVER. She kept the promise she made to Emir 5 years ago when she left. And she did that more for herself because she changed because of what she went through. She became another person.. another woman. She was brought up from her thoughts by a knock on the door. She opened and saw Emir there. They looked at each other for few seconds then Emir spoke.

"Hi. Can i come?"
"Y..es. Sure.."
She let him in. He looked around the apartament then Zeynep spoke.

"Why are you here Emir?"

He turned and looked at her.
"I waited for your call. You never called me"

Zeynep took few steps towards standing on the side of the archmair.
"We have nothing to talk Emir. What was to spoke was spoke years ago"

"Why are you behaving like that Zeynep. Like you don't want to see my face like i disgust you.. as you want to ran from me"

Zeynep looked at him and her eyes filled with tears.
"Emir please.. Just..  What do you wanna know. Why are you here?"

Emir took few steps towards and sat on the table facing her, looking at her while speaking.

"Zeynep! You left 5 years ago after everything that passed whithout saying nothing. No answer nothing why?"

"I did not left whithout telling you. Remember i came to your office..I came to say goodbye"

"Why did you ran like that..? Like a coward? Why didn't you stay?"

Zeynep closed her eyes inhaling deep. She stood up and moved to the window her back facing him.

"I ran i left because i created enough damage. Because of me your marriage ended because of me my baby..."
She felt a lump in her troath trying not to cry. Emir's eyes closed tightly hearing about the baby. This was also his weaknest point.

"It was not your fault Zeynep..  It was Bihter's..my fault.. For listening to Bihter's craziness to hire a girl to sleep with and bear my child.. I should've never accepted such thing..  Bihter was obsseded with the idea of having a child.. She couldn't have it that's why she did that.. I blame myself because i was weak and i accepted such thing.. You are nothing to be blame of"

Emir stood up. Zeynep turned around. Her face was teary.

"But i was also guitly..  I did not respected that contract. And i started an affair with you. I fell in love with you.. And then everything went to hell.. I should never did that. I blame myself for it each day.. since 5 years ago i blame myself"

She broke down and cried. Emir flickered his eyes and walked to her. He carresed her hair touched her face mailing her to look at him. Emir was carresing her face.

 Emir was carresing her face