CHAPTER 12

One week passed. Ozlem started working again in Emir's company. Zeynep was feeling bad each day that passed. She felt her end was near and she couldn't do anything to prevent it..
Emir was in the company in his office working when his friend Mehmet made his presence being the euforic guy he always was.

"What's up mate??"

"Mehmet. What a pleasant surprise"

Emir smiled and stood up hugging his friend.

"Where were you?"

"There and here you know i am a very busy man.. woman won't let me free"

Emir rolled his eyes and started laughing along with his friend.

"In fact i came here because i have news"

"Oh. Let me call for two coffes first"

Emir pressed the button and called Ozlem.

"Miss Yilmaz bring two coffes in my office"

After few minutes Ozlem came with the coffes. Mehmet looked at her from head to toe analizing her. Ozlem noticed and felt unconfortable.

"Do you need anything else sir?"

"No thanks. You can leave"

"Who's this beauty my friend?"

Mehmet imediatelly asked Emir as soon Ozlem left.

"Is my secretary"

"Uoh. Such a beauty you were hidding here.. hmm did you keep it for yourself??"

"Shut up Mehmet. She's just my employe."

"Hmm do you know if she's with someone?"

Emir raised his look from the papers he was working on it and looked at his friend.

"Leave that girl alone Mehmet. She's not your type"

"My type?"

"Yeah.. your type"

Emir made an obvious face and Mehmet laughed.

"She's more like this traditional girl you get it now..?"

"Oh.. yea yea. Nevermind then. Coming back for what im here. I came to tell you i have to leave my friend."

"What? Where?"

"America. Got anything good there and i will be gone for a while or forever."

"I will miss you mate"

"Me too"

They hugged each other and started laughing.

"Let's no become emotional"

Emir whispered and they both laughed.

It was evening. Zeynep was looking outside the window. The wind blew.. it was october but outside the weather was already cold especially on nights.
Zeynep suddenly felt two hands on her waist. She smiled and put her hands on Emir's hands.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine.."

"Are you sure?"

Emir wanted to caress Zeynep's hair but she turned around quickly facing him and took his hands in her hands entertwing their fingers tougheter. Emir looked at her analizing her face. He placed few kisses on her forehead then looked back at her.

"Zeynep you don't look fine. Please let's go to hospital. Let them check you up.."

Zeynep shrruded his head.

"You already know my decision. I made clear myself time ago"

"Oh God Zeynep you are so stubborn!"

Zeynep took Emir's face in her palms looking into his eyes while whispering..

"Emir look at me and listen.. I will tell you this for the last time and is my decision. I will not go to any hospital because there is nothing to save me anymore. I don't wanna die in a hospital bed all weak and ugly.  I wanna die as the way i am as the way you meet me.. I wanna die here in this bed with you next to me.."

"Zeynep..."

Emir's voice shacked he pressed his teeth bitting his lips trying not to cry but his eyes were already wet. Few tears already escaped Zeynep's eyes.

"I can't let you do this Zeynep.. I feel so guilty.. maybe.. maybe if i didn't let you leave 5 years ago this wouldn't happen today..."

"Shh. It is not your fault Emir! Stop punishing yourself please just stop!"

Emir closed his eyes tightly and Zeynep pressed her lips on his kissing him strongly. He took her into his arms and falled gently with her on her bed. He took her very carrefully and gently that night as if he loved her.. that night he made love to her.

Zeynep was watching Emir sleep caressing his face when she noticed something on her pillow. It was hair.. her hair. She blincked her eyes looked at Emir he was still sleeping than back at the pillow. She took all the hair and with slow steps went to bathroom. She locked the door opened the light and threw the hair into the wc. Then she looked at herself into the mirror her eyes watering. With trembling hands she touched her hair.. more hair started to fell down. She moved her hands on all her hair and her hair was falling and falling.. shocked she covered her mouth with her hands and started crying in silence. She fell down and cried.. cried hours there in the bathroom...

Next day Emir left early to the work. Zeynep took advantage of it and left the house. She went to her doctor.
After examining her and doing another check up Zeynep and her doctor were discussing in the cabinet.

"Your analysis looks very bad Zeynep.. You state is getting worse. Come to the hospital let me hospitalize you"

"That will save me?"

Zeynep asked but her eyes looked to another direction like she wasn't there anymore..

"Zeynep.."

"Tell me doctor how much time i have?"

Now Zeynep was directly adressing the doctor her eyes on her. The woman looked down.

"Tell me! Please..  I need to know"

"2 or three months..."

The doctor looked with regret at Zeynep and Zeynep blinked her watering eyes.

"And.. With the chemotheraphy..?'

"5 months maybe.."

"See.. I will die anyway and i better die this way than tortured by those things.."

Zeynep smiled sadly and stood up.

"Thank you doctor.. thanks for everything have a nice life.."

She shock doctor's hand and left with trembling steps. She took a taxi and went to a park. She sat on a bench breathed some fresh air. She thought for a while and took a decision...

 She thought for a while and took a decision

It was very difficult for me to writte the scene with Zeynep in the bathroom...🙈💔