CHAPTER 11

For the next two days Ozlem was crying her eyes out. She passed those days locked in her apartament. The third day she decided to get herself up and clean her apartament, anything to make her forget about the recent eveniments. The bell sounded and she opened the door seeing someone she never thought would see.

"Hi Ozlem"

"Zeynep.. uh..miss Zeynep what are you doing here?"

"First of all is just Zeynep and i will answer you if you let me in"

Zeynep smiled and Ozlem excused herself and let her inside. Ozlem was really perplexed with her visit.

"Do you want something.. a coffe..?"

"A glass with water it's ok"

Ozlem moved quickly to bring it. She was very tense and Zeynep noticed she was observing her all the time.

"Here" Ozlem gived Zeynep the glass. She thanked her and sipped a bit of water. Ozlem sat on the chair facing Zeynep who sat on the couch.

"I think you wonder why i'm here right."

"Yes..i'm really surprised by your visit.. how do you know where i live?"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is why i'm here. I know you resigned. At work. At Emir's company"

Ozlem looked with big suprising eyes at Zeynep. Zeynep was talking with such a firm and calm voice one may  thought she give a speech.

"Why did you resigned Ozlem?"

Ozlem stood up. She was very tense.

"Doesn't matter. It was just my decision and how do you know that?"

"Emir told me."

That moment Ozlem turned away and looked at Zeynep. Zeynep kept same calm face and voice and continued speaking.

"I know why you resigned Ozlem. That day you saw Emir and me kissing"

Ozlem was left speechles. She started trembling and mumbling her next words.

"Wh..at. that's not true..What.."

"You love Emir Ozlem. I saw it in your eyes that day. You are in love with him"

"That's not true.. I don't know where this come from.."

Ozlem moved away walking around.

"I know is true and you cannot denie it even if you do it i know the truth"

Zeynep stood up and walked in front of Ozlem both facing each other.

"Don't think because i tell you this i blame you no way."

"Why did you come here then?"

"Come back to your work. Emir needs you."

Ozlem heart started skipped a bit hearing this. Zeynep smiled a bit walked to the door then stopped whispering.

"And come to the house those days too
I will like to see each other more.. And also don't forget.. come back to your work. Emir can't find a better secretary than you believe me"

Zeynep said and left. Ozlem took a huge breath her hand resting on her chest and she threw herself in that chair..

Few days passed. Ozlem thought about Zeynep's words but she didn't had the courage to go back to Emir's company. She didn't have the guts to look into his eyes. She loves him and he's with Zeynep so she wants to forget him she needs to do it.
Zeynep wasn't feeling so good. Those days she fainted her hair started to fall she hide all this from Emir and everytime she saw him or they spend time tougheter she was pretending that everything is allright. Emir insisted to take her to the doctor but she denied each time. Seeing her so happy and relaxed he felt happy whithout knowing the truth behind all this act..