treize

a/n:

2k!!

did anyone else get adele vibes from billie's red dress at the met gala?

she was absolutely gorgeous, although, unpopular opinion i don't think the dark eye look matched the light dress that well, but she was so pretty nonetheless. 

god is a woman.

also, i'd like to add im genuinely sorry if i've been distant with some of u, i don't mean to be a dick, shit happened, i'm just writing to distract myself :) 

be patient with me pleaseee <3333

billie eilish, november 2nd

los angeles | CA

i held lilou's hand tightly as we were walking through the parking lot towards the cinema. i didn't wanna seem clingy but i felt like i needed to be close to her right now. she was a bit concerned after what happened but didn't voice anything. 

well, i don't really know what even happened. 

finneas and claudia hadn't noticed which was good, i liked seeing my brother happy. 

"what snacks are you gonna get lovey?" lilou nudged me with her elbow. i simply shrugged and kept watching our shoes walk over the concrete. 

"c'mon angel, talk to me please" 

"popcorn" i said quietly. "popcorn? that's it?" she asked. i nodded. "you know what i put in my popcorn?" lilou said to me as we walked in. "what?" i asked looking up at her.

"m&m's. you pour them in and mix it around, it's  really good."

i looked at her funny, "chocolate and popcorn?"

"yeah, it sounds weird i know, but it's good" lilou said following behind finneas into the line of people to get tickets. "hey you guys, claudia and i can buy the tickets if you wanna go buy the snacks, we're running a little late" finneas suggested. "sure we can," lilou smiled and we hopped out of the line and over to the concession stand.

"what can i get for you guys?"

lilou did all the talking which thank fuck, i was not in any way prepared to talk to people i didn't know right now.

again, don't know why though. 

"so two large popcorns and four waters, is that all i can get for you today?"

before lilou could speak i quickly blurted, "m&m's."

the man behind the register gave me a funny look obviously not hearing my word vomit properly. "m&m's, she said. the candy. can we get some?" lilou said clarifying for me. "oh, you sure can" he said and turned around to grab some. lilou looked down at me and smiled knowingly.

i blushed and looked away from her gaze. 

lilou was still smiling as we walked across the room with our arms full of popcorn to meet back up with my brother. 

"that was really cute billie" 

i felt like it was the 100th time she had said something about me was cute today. i groaned causing her to chuckle lightly. 

"stop laughing at meee" i whined. "sorry, sorry" she apologized attempting to hold her full hands up in defence. 

finneas and claudia came into sight sitting on black settee. lilou and i made our way over to them. i handed finneas a red and white striped cardboard box full of popcorn and two water bottles.

"thank you both, let's head in yeah? were a few minutes late but it'll just be ads and who watches them anyway"