trente-six

a/n:

animals by maroon 5 must have some crack put in it, that fucking song bro. 

blast that shit.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

BABY IM PREYING ON U 2NITE, HUNT U DOWN EAT U ALIVE JUST LIKE ANIMALS ANIMALS LIKE ANIMALS-MALS

when you lay on her chest for hours and never wanna let go :D

my babies ^ she said i smell really good & she wore my hoodie, i've won the gay lottery 

lilou roux, november 15th

los angeles | CA

nothing much had happened the last few days.

billie had gone home that night after a call from my dad, saying he was arriving home early from a chesty cough he had picked up, and we hadn't seen each other in person since, but we'd been on the phone constantly.

thinking about her; the way her nose scrunched up cutely when she disagreed with something, the way she parts her lips and scrunches her eyebrows together when deep in thought, the way she puts other people before her, the way she loves, the way she loves me.

i couldn't get enough of her, everything felt so goddamn right around her.

as corny as it sounds, it was like we were meant to be.

this morning my dad was feeling well enough to head back out to work for the rest of the week, which gave me the perfect opportunity to be hanging out with my favorite person. 

during the time we spent on the phone, i had told billie about my years as a child when i used to swim competitively. i showed her some photos of me at some meets, she was dying of laughter about the way my ears poked out of my swimming cap.

but, that's besides the point.

with the new found information of that i could swim, billie decided with the colder weather we'd go to a indoor leisure center for a dip in the pool. 

on the way to the smaller girls house, i stopped by starbucks and got both of us a hot chocolate, billie's with almond milk to save her poor stomach. 

billie bear :)
310-254-4712

out the front darling
you coming?

yes!
i'm coming for u rn

the wooden front door of billie's family home swung open, the girl bounding her way over to my car, dressed in a large hoodie and leggings. her adidas superstars pounded the pavement with excitement as she rushed over. 

she was too quick for me to even get out of the car to greet her.

the passenger door flew open before billie dove across the seat into my arms. "hey baby," i chuckled hugging her back, "how are you?"

"very good, now that i'm with you" she murmured into my button up. "cute," i grinned as she sat back into the seat. "oh! i got you this" i remembered, pulling the paper cup from the holder and handing it to her. "what is it?" she quizzed, tilting her head to the side as she took it from my hands. "hot chocolate, i had one too, but i drank it already" i giggled.