vingt-neuf

a/n:

billie's bossa nova dance has me on my knees

seeing my whole world in 346 days, i cried for like three hours when i got the tickets

22ND OF SEPTEMBER BABBYYYYY

sorry i haven't updated in a few days, just been so tired and the internet's shit </3

also ik this is a very short update like half of what i normally write but i couldn't get it to go anywhere lols, just a lil filler ig

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lilou roux, november 9th

los angeles | CA

billie bear :)
310-254-4712

hey love
you awake yet?

i am nowww
you said you would call me

jeez louise

i was and will i was just checking if you were awake 

i am awaaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeee

okay okay

i chuckled at billies dramatics and called her number, sitting up in bed. after a few rings it was declined. i looked at my phone curiously. i went to text her when her number popped back up on my screen, but a facetime. 

of course.

i answered, billies blankets coming into view. "hi" she murmured, the mic slightly muffled from her covers. "bonjour ange, gone all shy on me now, have we?" i asked teasingly. "no," she said, as she did i could imagine the look on her face.  i stifled a small laugh, "turn your camera around bil, let me see your pretty face" 

billie let out a whine before reluctantly turning the camera around to her. eyes were droopy still, lips in a pout and her hair spread haphazardly all over the place.

"well don't you look cute, did you sleep well?"

the girl whined and covered her face with her arms, making me laugh quietly again. she was so easy to fluster, it was quite amusing as i wasn't even trying. 

"why couldn't you stay last night?"

i sighed, "you really wanna know?" billie dropped her arms from her face and nodded, her face showing curiosity, while also concern.   

"my mom never came with us, when we moved to america. she stayed in paris, it was just my brother, my dad and i" i started. "my dad kinda knew i didn't like boys as much as i should of, and didn't like it. always bringing it up in conversation as a thing to be ashamed of, but back then i didn't really care much because i always had my brother to lean on but when he moved out i had no one to protect me, so i've had to hide myself alot" i explained, kind of hinting to billie where this was going, "and last night i had to go before he figured out i was with you, i don't know what he would've done to me, or you and potentially us."

"oh, i understand now," billie said after a few seconds, "i'm sorry about your dad" she said with a small shrug, her tone soft. "it's okay," i gave her a smile, "he normally is away, he works alot so i'll let you know when he goes and i'll come see you okay?"

billie nodded, "but for now, while we wait i'm gonna plan where i'm taking my girlfriend on a date"

her cheeks flushed once again, "why so blushy darling? it's just me" i teased making her roll her eyes and pull the blankets up over her head. "god, 'it's just me' shut up" she mocked, sucking her teeth. 

"so bil, restaurant or take out?"