dix-sept

a/n:

if u see spelling mistakes, please tell me, but nicely ahem billiesdegradingkink

i dont even know what i'm doing lol

love u alll  <3

billie eilish, november 2nd

los angeles | CA

i felt like myself again when i woke up, but when i tried to move and i couldn't because of lilou's arms around me all the memories from earlier today came rushing back to me.

"fuck, no, no, no" i whispered to myself starting to panic. i lifted lilou's arms off me and squeezed out of her grip. i got out of the bed and found my pants quickly. 

god, what the fuck was i doing. 

my stomach was cramping with anxiety. i needed to get out of here. where the fuck is my phone?

"billie?" lilou's croaky voice asked waking up from my rustling about. 

"where's my phone?" i asked putting my shoes. "what are you doing?" lilou asked sitting up. "lilou, where's my phone" i asked again my voice quivering, trying not to cry. 

"oh uhm it's here" she said finding it in her pocket. i grabbed it from her outstretched hand and put it in my pocket. "where are you going?" lilou asked. 

"i- i don't- i've gotta leave" i stammered backing out of her bedroom. she grabbed my hand, "billie, its okay" 

i shook it off. "i can't- i'm sorry"

i turned and started walking away. 

"billie! wait! we can talk! come back!"

when i heard lilou coming after me i started running. i wasn't thinking, i was just doing. i ran down her driveway and up the street. i wasn't looking back, but after i reached the top i realized she wasn't coming after me.

i stopped running and walked a little bit further before i sat down on the curb to catch my breath.

i ran my fingers through my hair groaning. i pulled out my phone and rang finneas.

"hey bil, how are you feeling?"

"not good, can you come get me?" i sighed. "i thought lilou said she was taking you home" finneas said. 

"we were going to, but we just went back to her house, and long story short i'm halfway up the next street from her house and i have no ride to get home, so can you come get me?"

"did something happen between you two?" finneas asked quietly. "i dont wanna talk about it" i mumbled, "can you just come get me?" 

"yeah, okay, claudia and i will be there in 10" finneas sighed. "sorry,"

"bil, it's fine i'll be there soon"

i relaxed into the familiar leather of finneas' car as i sat down. "are you okay?" he asked. i nodded shutting the door. "okay... you can talk to me billie, y'know" finneas said. "yeah, yeah i know" i sighed leaning my head on the window.

the drive was mostly silent apart from finneas and claudia's small talk to make it less awkward. 

as soon as we got home i got out and walked straight to my room, locking my door. i sat down on my bed and put my head in both of my hands.

what am i doing?

my phone buzzed so i pulled it out my pocket and checked the notification. 

l_roux
hey billie
you don't have to respond but
i just want you to know that i'll be here for you when your ready
<333