quinze

a/n:

uhm, reads? tf who r u and y do u like this?

small billie is here finally & im happppyyyyy

sorry it took so long to get going lollll

billie eilish, november 2nd

los angeles | CA

lilou had her arm around my waist as we walked slowly outside. something about me felt off. my mind was foggy and it felt like i couldn't do anything by myself anymore. 

i'm starting to think it's not from the gluten.

the taller girl gently sat me down onto a cold metal bench as she pulled her own phone from her pocket, probably to arrange some kind of lift for us to get me back home. i whined pulled her jeans to sit down with me. 

she did with no fuss but was surprised when i quickly moved onto her lap without hesitation. she looked at me cocking her head. i wrapped my arms around her neck again and let my head fall limp against her shoulder. 

"amour? what's wrong?"

"don' wanna go" i whispered. i was shocked about the way my words came out, although lilou wasn't so much. she was sensing something starting to happen when we were in the bathroom. i quickly hid my face from her gaze as my bottom lip quivered. 

i wasn't expecting this to happen right now, or in front of anyone!

especially lilou.

but, it looked like she was. 

a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "why don't you wanna go baby?" lilou asked softly trying to look down at me hidden in her neck. 

"was 'posed to be fun day, but i wuined it" 

a sob soon left my throat again. i was sad, embarrassed and mad at myself. all i wanted to do was have fun with lilou.

"oh no sweetheart, you didn't ruin anything, you just don't feel good, but that's not your fault" lilou reassured rubbing her thumb along my thigh. 

she re directed her attention to her phone again and awkwardly started tapping it over me. 

"can you tell me your address darling?"

i froze, "no go to my home" i whimpered shaking my head, immediately thinking to my parents reaction possibly seeing me in this state.  

"are your parents there?" i heard lilou ask. 

they were gone out when i was awake, i don't know where they were or when they were getting back, they normally just tell finneas when they go out, but he obviously had forgotten to tell me this morning.

"dunno, but dey could be, 'n i don' want dem to see me" i squeaked covering my face. i wanted to stop talking. it was scaring me how childlike i was sounding without even trying. 

"that's okay, i get that, do you wanna come to my house for a little while then mon amour?" lilou suggested. i nodded eagerly into her shoulder. 

the whole uber ride i was trying to refrain from whining in front of the driver. lilou was sat beside me but it wasn't close enough. she held my hand and rubbed the soft skin keeping me calm but all i wanted was to be in her warm embrace. 

the car stopping out the front of lilou's house couldn't have come quicker. i bounced in my seat waiting for lilou to pay the driver. "ouutttt" i whined quietly.

"yes, let's get out bee, thankyou"

lilou thanked the man and unbuckled both her own and my seatbelt and got out of the car. i pushed open the door and stepped out and shut it behind me. lilou walked around the car and opened her arms up as i rushed over to be with her again.

"lou-lou" i hummed into her chest. "bil-bil" she copied making me frown. "no?" she chuckled at my face. i shook my head, "don' like it"

"okay, no more, let's go inside" lilou started pushing me to walk up her driveway. "too fast" i whimpered holding onto my stomach. "oh sorry! i forgot it was still hurting" lilou apologized quickly. 

"do you want me to carry you inside baby?"

i nodded and let go of my stomach to put my arms out to her. the advantage of being so much taller than me was that she could pick me up with ease. 

"woah, you're pretty light" 

"no 'm not, i just throwed up" i explained wrapping my legs around lilou's waist. "i don't think throwing up once causes you to lose that much weight, but if you say so" she said starting to shuffle her way up the driveway. 

once she got us inside she brought me into her bedroom and put me down on her bed. "i seen dis 'fore" i said looking around remembering it from facetime, "smells yummy"

lilou chuckled as she took off my shoes, "thankyou"

i turned around and stood up on her bed. "down" i mumbled pulling her shirt and walking backwards on the mattress. "down? you want me to lay down with you?" she asked crawling up onto the bed and grabbing my hand that was pulling her shirt. 

i nodded and waited for her to lay down before plopping down onto my butt and wiggling into her arms. 

"billie, is this your first time slipping?"