vingt-et-un

a/n:

living honestly feels like a chore at this point

the new ios 15 update is messing with my headdddd

bro WHO IS READING THIS

200 READS EACH CHAPTER??

billie eilish, november 8th

los angeles | CA

"pardon me, but i don't think we have met, who are you?" my moms voice filled my ears, lilou's voice soon joining, "oh sorry, mrs o'connell! i'm lilou uhm, i don't know if billie has told you about me" 

"ah lilou! i've definitely heard about you, i'll let you two sleep then. nice meeting you honey, but please, call me maggie" 

"okay, thank you, maggie"

i heard my bedroom door shut, relieved i didn't have to talk to my mom yet. i despise talking to my her in the morning, she just tells me too much and my half asleep brain can't comprehend. 

"i know you're awake, stinker butt" lilou teased leaning down to look at me, but i kept my eyes closed, pretending i was still asleep. 

"billieee, i see you smiling" she cooed started to tickle my sides, causing me to jump away from her giggling, "stop it!"

"bonjour, jolie fille" lilou greeted, leaning on her elbow. "bonjour" i copied, grinning cheesily. "you're so cute" lilou chuckled, shaking her head at me. i crawled back over to and laid down in her arms, "don't tickle me this time" i warned pointing a finger at her. 

"i won't, baby"

we laid in silence apart from birds chirping faintly outside my window.

"thank you for coming over last night" i said quietly, but loud enough so she could hear me. "i'm glad i did" she responded light heartedly, reminding me of the events that took place last night.

just thinking about it flushed my cheeks. 

"i'm glad you did too"

"where are we going?" lilou asked as i ransacked my closet for clothes for the both of us. "for the second time, its a surprise!" i said chucking a hoodie at her. "okay, okay!" lilou laughed holding her arms up in defence with my hoodie wrapped around her head.

i threw a pair of pants alongside the hoodie. lilou stood up to go get changed in the bathroom but i stopped her. "before you leave," i started.

"i'm gonna be back in like two minutes" 

"yeahhh, but i'm still gonna miss you sooo, can i have a kiss?" i asked standing up off the wood floor. "god, you're adorable billie," lilou said, butterflies instantaneously swarming in my stomach. 

"and to answer your question, yes you can have a kiss, c'mere cutie"

i walked over and stood in front of her on my tip-toes. lilou put her hands on my hips, leaning in pressing a gentle kiss to my lips.

she pulled back and left my bedroom with a handful of clothes and a smile plastered across her cheeks. 

i stood alone in my bedroom, looking down at my toes. a warm feeling settled in the pit on my stomach. 

i think i might've fallen in love

"so, miss billie-bear," lilou said starting up her car, "where to?"

"uhm, the mall" i said, not really wanting to tell her just yet. "okay... why?" the older girl asked starting to drive down the road, the wheels humming against the tarmac. 

"thats for me to know and you to find out" i stated smugly. 

"you're so lucky you're cute"

lilou gave me the aux, i felt pretty special for that. i played music i thought she'd like, i held back playing some more explicit songs.

the drive to the mall was short, we didn't talk much, but we didn't need too. being in the presence of one another was enough.

lilou parked her car and gave me a funny look. "what?" i asked, giggling a little at her expression. "can you tell me why we're here yet?" she pleaded.

"fine," i sighed. "i owed you a day at the mall, so here we are" 

"aweh billie, you didn't have to" lilou pouted. "yeah, but i kinda robbed your day of fun and then shit happened so you deserve it"

"don't be silly, baby, that doesn't matter anymore, what matters in right now. sooo?" she said, egging me on to finish her sentence.

"let's go have fun!" 

l_roux

l_roux: thankyou for the clothes angel @wherearetheavacadoes <33

liked by wherearetheavacadoes and 967 others

wherearetheavacadoes: its oki :) they look better on you anyway

         |l_roux: 💗💗

princess_lonf: style so fire 

megie_mo: love ur acc

load more comments...