cinquante-neuf

a/n:

hey you

i appreciate the reads n votes <3

it's insane how quickly i hit 100K reads.

emetophobia warning for end of chapter :D

billie eilish

LAX international airport

"billie? billlieeeee? billie baby, wake up. hey, stinky? helloooo?" lilou's sweet voice filled my ears as i woke up to poking in my cheeks. i frowned and squinted my eyes open, looking up to the parisienne. "hello, finally decided to wake up have we?" she teased.

"i'm tireddd," i groaned, leaning back into her. "i know you are, but the planes boarding, we have to get on," lilou said. "carry me," i mumbled. "what? are your legs painted on? you gotta walk silly goose, i can't carry you that far," 

i huffed, finally sitting up, wiping a bit of drool from the corner of my mouth. "you're cute. now c'mon, i dibs window seat!" lilou said jumping up and holding her hands out to me to take. "how do you have that much energy at six am," i said quietly, taking her hands and standing up. 

"because! we're going to paris billie! how are you not excited!?"

"because i am tired."

"such a party pooper," lilou said walking us over to the line. "hey," i frowned again. "sorry, i was kidding, i know you're tired, it's okay" lilou apologized pulling me into her chest and kissing the top of my head.

"i'll be very excited, just once i wake up from another nap," i said putting my finger to her, my eye lids half shut. "i'm sure," she giggled. 

soon we were met with the air hostess asking for our tickets and passports. lilou pulled them out of her bag and handed them over. they were checked and handed back to her, allowing us to walk down the corridor to the plane.

"oh, um, lilou?" i said sheepishly as we reached the door. "mhm?" lilou hummed.

"i forgot to tell you, but i get travel sick sometimes..."

"you should of told me before we left, i could of brought anti nausea medicineeee," she dragged out. "sorry," i said letting out an awkward laugh. "it's fine, we're fine, you'll be fine. right? right." lilou rambled making me chuckle.

"we're row 32, seats k and l" lilou read out off the tickets. i looked down to the numbers on the chairs beside me, "oh, this ones 15, we're further down," i told lilou, walking quickly to find it first.

as soon as i found it i jumped into the window seat, smiling smugly as lilou caught up. "little shit," she said through her teeth making me laugh again. she sat down next to me, taking off my bag and putting it under the seat, so i copied and followed in suit. 

"it's so pretty, i like seeing the city lights," i said pointing out the window. i felt the parisienne's chin on my shoulder as she looked too. "it's very pretty, i agree."

lilou's chin left my shoulder, but i kept looking out the window.

"hey look at that, there's sick bags," lilou said making me turn to look at her. "imma take all of those," i said leaning over and grabbing the one from the empty seat next to lilou and then the one in her hand. i stuffed them into the front pocket in front of me.