🌾🇸🇬 :: The Reintroduction

(written on October 2021)

cw // mentions of blood

Note that he is in his old flag

the formats a little different though just take note of that

-

He shut himself inside the room.

A wave of guilt crawls within his body, making him shake hard out of nervousness. His panting can possibly be heard from the other room, his eyes squeezed shut just because... He couldn't do it.

Anxiety has beaten him at this battle, just because he just talked to a country outside of the sub-continent he worked in. America was a nice person he had met so far, but he just couldn't help think about the possibility that he might be looked at as a terrible person being hired to deal with a huge job.

He leaned his back towards the wooden door, making sure it's shut tightly, and slowly tripping to the ground. He placed his knees together and just started to... cry... The white-flagged organization just couldn't help himself anymore, all of his predictions about everyone's reactions to himself makes him sick.

He always wanted to live around here. He loved his job. He loved staying in this planet in particular. But he just hated those people, people treating him like some important person that he felt uncomfortable with. People who think he was a full on workaholic to himself, and doesn't care about the others. People who thinks he's extremely strict towards everyone, including his members. People who basically just bring up false stereotypes about him. He wanted to just be treated equally like the others does, as he does usually. His thoughts crumble into his head harder like a rock hit him and the pain was continuously hurting him.

Once in every month, mostly in meetings, he would sometimes talk about how much he has gotten so far within his existence, however always get the comment, "You should be like the EU to be successful." He hated every single word of that sentence. He wanted to do everything his own way, and so that sentence brought him down with a huge train of thoughts.

His 30th year is coming as fast as he couldn't imagine. People actually look up to him now, depended on him. He is going to physically turn into an adult as well. He was able to fix other's problems, *but why can't he fix his own problems?*

The organization removed his glasses and wiped his tears, one eye to the other. Blinking his own eyes as fast as ever, trying to calm himself down. About 10 seconds later, he was finally able to stand up, still shaking.

His dusty blue eyes would investigate the room he let inside in-it was a dark stock room. He was not in the office right now, and he just somehow shut himself in a place where he hasn't been in before. At least he has time to explore around the room for a bit, they still have an hour before they leave.

With his teal-colored halo shining dimly, he walks around the room. He touched every single box he was able to see, and noticed a bunch of instruments around the area. There was somehow a keyboard piano, and a drum. For his perspective, he loved music and is willing to touch it as a hobby, well if he had the time anyway. He always wanted to learn to play the guitar, but he can't deny that people would question him doing so.

Each and every step inside the medium-sized room makes him shiver more yet he intrigued. He didn't want to go outside and talk to the others, but he wanted to roam around an area alone.

He stopped walking as soon as he saw a familiar reflective glass.

Placed on top of the covered desk, a mirror was suspiciously placed on top of it. He picked it up and looked at its design with was fairly unique. It looked like leaves were covering the bottom half of the glass frame, the handle was designed like vines crawling, the circular-shaped hand mirror was seen to have a design of a gem on top. The mirror's color seemed to be fading away as some parts of the paint was removed, and he noticed the glass was really just dusty and dirty.