🌾🇺🇳 :: "its 3 in the morning..."

(written on around October 2021, published on May 5, 2022)

Here's something I worked on for CH High, but the older version and I want to share it because oh boy this book has been inactive for a while

Please don't question the format

!! 13+ SWEAR WARNING, please skip this if you're uncomfortable with that.

-

CRASH!

🌾 : "SHIT!-"

The organization panicked as soon as he dropped his ukulele on the ground, hitting a long lamp in the process. He immediately unplugged the lamp and moved it aside near the window, while picking up the ukulele checking if any of the strings are detached or anything. Nothing. phew.

He looked at the instrument one more time and threw it on his sofa in which his guitar was on top and his hat of as well, and continued searching the box he was looking at.

He picked up the next item-a ball cat toy. Wait, seriously? They thought they'd double checked everything to bring everything but them and things he just couldn't bring as it wasn't necessary. Well who knows, these may come in handy. He'll miss the cat he had taken care of back at the cabin, though. He placed the item on the blue carpeted floor.

-And looks like that's everything in that box! Oh boy... there's still about three left but who cares! He should take a break-

ding!

A message? Up this late? At first he was confused on why his phone was still on here since he'd thought it was taken by the UN, but looks like he left it on here. That crucial detail didn't matter however, so he scrolled to check who has been messaging him.

'|💬🇺🇳|:' It's like 3 in the morning. Why are you up so late?

Oh speaking of the UN-

Reading that message, he gulped. What to do in this situation? He isn't being stalked through the window, right? He decided to respond to that message with the most logical thing he can think of.

'|🌾💬|:' What?

'|💬🇺🇳|:' What do you mean by "what"? I can literally hear you in the other side.

'|🌾💬|:' oh

Right! They're technically neighbors now... Jesus Christ oh no.

As fear literally, and he meant literally appeared on his eyes, he began sending a whole wave of messages.

'|🌾💬|:' goobedh

'|🌾💬|:' ohsdmxydgsihdjcbn

'|🌾💬|:' i'm sorry *^

'|🌾💬|:' I am so sorry!

'|🌾💬|:' for waking you up!

'|🌾💬|:' Please go back to sleep

'|💬🇺🇳|:' Oh no! You didn't actually wake me up, I was awake in the first place.

Reading that message, a sigh of relief entered his atmosphere. But however leaded into more questions, what are they doing? Do the other even needed sleep or something? His thoughts ended once the other responded.

'|💬🇺🇳|:' I was just checking on you, you didn't really seem to fall asleep yet.

'|💬🇺🇳|:' there was a crash in your room or something and figured it was you shouting.

'|🌾💬|:' ohh

'|🌾💬|:' I'm sorry for swearing.?

'|💬🇺🇳|:' Haha, it's alright. I guess everyday people do that, pretty sure you're exposed to their world.

'|💬🇺🇳|:' Just go to bed, finish that up later.

'|🌾💬|:' okay fine, goodnight I guess