🇵🇭 :: mw!phil au thingy thing thing drabble (HA YOU THOUGHT)

yeah i just don't wanna upload this in the scrapped book bc im really proud of this this is for a discord server submission btw

this is an au where Phil is dead and is a mythical creature ghost thing idfk

-----

"There you go! Now you like it, right..?"

A creature sitting of the roots of a tree said, her mouth shut, a voice that felt like a silent vibrating echo through around them, feeding a bird some seeds… it fell from its nest upstairs a couple of hours ago, so she decided to give some food and treat the animal… it seemed injured.

She gave the pretty animal some headpats as the bird chucked on the seeds she gave it. An echo of a giggle was then heard from her, a smile so contagious and genuine.

Her long black hair flowed with the atmosphere of the wind as she carried the bird up to her own lap. She let the bird continue eating the food she gave until it's consumed. A girl with a flower crown, white long dress and pretty blue eyes…. Yet her mouth doesn't open when she talks in English. Her ears are somewhat pointed, which she usually covers when she feels anxious about it, mostly due to her nature.

"There you go! Glad you like the seeds," the voice continued, her eyes landing on the bird about to consume the seeds.

Today was such a breeze. Her eyes were twinkling through the Twilight sky as the sun almost sets, it was a calming place to be in. A river even right next to them, a pleasing sound of water flowing on one side to the other.

But then all of the calmness was interrupted by a large thud from a distance. Alerted, she grabbed the bird back on her hands. She looked around for a couple of moments to check… nothing. She always had to be alerted when movement out of place would occur, especially now defending herself from what he had done years prior.

She stood up and placed the bird on the branch. "Stay right here," she telepathically ordered the creature.

She lifted her hair up and tied it before pulling out her two sticks—her weapon—as she investigated the entire area, slowly. 

The fairy went to the side of the river, looking around the area as the sky gets darker and darker, with the wind getting colder and colder. No hassle to her, she could see in the dark and is pretty immune towards temperatures.

Then she saw something moving from the distance, across the river. Her eyes hooked into it as she jumped to chase the little creature.

While chasing, she was reconsidering her thoughts about her probably scaring it… but honestly at this point he doesn't care after her encounters with strangers last few times.

Eventually a few minutes later, she got the creature cornered. She saw the other's eyes in the dark, a black line of iris with yellow eye whites, but despite her night vision she couldn't identify what it was, it looked like a snake and a cat combined…? Now she's weirded out.

"Ha?" she spoke, out of her mouth this time. [What?]

Eventually the pair of eyes disappear at a blink of an eye. She was confused, but has second thoughts it was a cat and she's just seeing things, but really, how would she know?

This is a strange world anyway.

But she's stranger, obviously.