🥒 :: incorrect quotes #9

imagine being more active on your side project instead of the main one

shorter one, sorry, just haveny uploaded here for a while & needed an excuse lol

EDIT: APPARENTLY I HAVEN'T HAD ONE OF THESE SINCE APRIL OF LAST YEAR??? OH MY GOD IM SO SORY

-----

ASEAN, in front of a microphone: I am the guy who named all the A, AA, AAA & AAAA batteries, and I want you to all know how I named them.

ASEAN: #1, I am afraid of electricity.

UN: That was supposed to be a secret, Sea.

-

Brunei: Dandelions symbolize everything I want to be in life

Nam: Fluffy and dead with a gust of wind?

Brunei: Unapologetic. Hard to kill. Feral, filled with sunlight, bright, beautiful in a way that the conventional and controlling hate but cannot ever fully destroy. Stubborn. Happy. Bastardous. Friends with bees. Highly disapproving of lawns. Full of wishes that will be carried far after I die.

Mal: edible

-

Laos: So, what, now I’m just supposed to do anything that Thai does? I mean, what if they jumped off a cliff?

Singa: If Thailand were to jump off a cliff, she would’ve done her due diligence regarding the height of the cliff, the depth of the water, and the angle of entry, so yes. If you see Thai jump off a cliff, by all means, jump off a cliff.

Laos: You jump off a cliff!

Singa: Gladly. Provided Thai did first.

-

Phil: Jail is no fun. I’ll tell you that much.

Cam: Oh, you’ve been?

Phil: Once. In Monopoly.

-

Mya: Do you have any skeletons in your closet?

Indo: You mean literally or figuratively?

Mya: Honestly, the fact that I have to specify...

-

UN: We need to distract these guys

EU: Leave it to me

EU: Centaurs have six limbs and are therefore insects. Discuss.

America, Netherlands, and Italy: *Immediately begin arguing*

Greece, watching in horror: Oh this. I don’t like this. I don't like this at all.