🇮🇩🌾 :: Warmth

(published on May 22, 2022)

I refuse to believe I haven't done anything relating to these two together yet despite their history together wtf

honestly this setting is getting overused so I think I'll think of something unrelated to this pretty soon for my future works and stuff sorrey but sunsets/sunrises on the ocean is really meaningful to ASEAN because backstory reasons so like expect more of these soon

edit: also also it's best if you should read the asean hc doc before asking questions ajfbsnsn sorry for not adding this sooner

----

May 2015. The beginning of a new season.

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. In these days, countries like them would literally burn into flames. Yeah, it's that hot around this season right now.

It's summer! Probably the most controversial season in terms of everyone's opinions.

2015 so far has been, let's per say, eventful, in the Southeast Asia region. Singapore has been juggling his own now-sorrowful emotions (mostly for personal reasons) and the preparation for his 50th birthday whilst still denying Timor's entry to ASEAN, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei and China are still fighting over the you-know-what, a couple of eclipses happened (including a blood moon one)-honestly is quite a mouthful now that he thinks about it. But hey, May is here and the temperature is going to get worse. Like, really hot.

Indonesia just wanted all the noise around him to be over, but fairly he knew it wouldn't end. Even his provinces are fondly fighting over culinary activities right now downstairs. Noise can still be heard even if he is upstairs, in which he both didn't like and obviously is angry about it-but he can't do anything about it right now. The only noise which is surrounding him right now is the clock ticking and the ocean waves outside, the rest is downstairs.

He did try to silence them a couple of times now, yet still doesn't work. Well, it isn't really fair to calm 34 children around the mansion-like house. For goodness sake, at least others just had to take care of like 1. At least he let Timor go for it not to become even more stressful.

A few taps on his desk later, he had noticed that the light from the window has started to get dull-the sunset. The yellow-orange light hits the glass window and passed through the room, making the room have such a dark orange color aesthetic. He couldn't see the sun in his point of view, and so he had to stand up to look at it. Annoyed at everyone downstairs, he decided to just get up.

He went to the table with the window and opened it up, dragging the curtains to the side. He grabbed the top frame of the window and jumped out, making sure he wouldn't fall to the ground. As soon as he is in the clear, he went up as much as he could and looked around.

The noise downstairs has suddenly become a little more silent coincidentally, as he noticed the ocean reflecting the sun on the sunset. Even if it is considered to be hot at this moment, the sea just made up for it, giving it a really breezy environment.

He can hear some provinces calling his name downstairs faintly-but he didn't really want to acknowledge people looking for him due to his current moodset. He didn't want to get interrupted right now, just himself looking on the warm sunset.

A sudden wave of wind can be felt behind him, which he immediately thought of it as a weird occurrence. However, he just turned back and eventually realized what happened, a person with golden wings has suddenly appeared in his back who's face is literally recognizable from like 10 miles away.

"Hi Indonesia!"

"Oh it's you," Indonesia rolled his eyes at the other, and eventually looked back at the distance. "What do you want, Sea-an?"