🌾✨ :: Sundew

(06/09/22)

Just a little something to explain his joy with his own abilities, and how he really is different in comparison to other hcs.

Also a little break from writing NS lol, btw love the direction it's going and I'm proud of it so far waaa- hope you will enjoy reading it as much as me writing that :D

ALSO ENGLISH BROKE AND THERE ARE LACKING DETAILS IN THIS IM SO SORRY

----------

"Meeting dismissed! Peninsular's in cleaning duty this week! Don't forget to grab some coffee or a muffin on the table!" ASEAN waved with a smile, holding on to his rose-colored tablet on his right arm across his torso.

"Thanks Sea! Mind if I bring two more for some of my provinces?" Cambodia asked the organization, as countries from the Maritime region at the back has started to leave and saying goodbye to each other, with some of Indochina rushing to the bathroom.

"You can just tell me if you wanted more days before this meeting, but sure thing! Just don't claim it as your own work," he warned, placing the tablet on the meeting table.

Laos spoke, grabbing all of the papers on the table, "Oh sweet! Can I take the rest of the tray? I swear the food you make always taste good."

"As long as you don't take the actual tray, I'm good with it," he winked in reply, before proceeding to arrange his office chair and rolled it towards on front of the table.

Thailand poked Laos, who was actually beside him picking up the used books during the meeting. "Leave some for him."

"No need, I can make some on my own back home anyway," he stated in his honesty, walking towards the whiteboard and proceeded to clean the markings written on the board.

"You're not hungry?" Thailand asked ASEAN, in which was given a head shake—meaning "no"—for a response.

Vietnam and Myanmar both came out of the bathroom together, however Myanmar was the one holding the mop and he proceeded to mop the floor. Vietnam on the other hand went to join in, "Didn't hear earlier, when's the next meeting?"

"Seventeenth! We'll have a one week break because you all deserve it," he answered, then plopping the whiteboard eraser on the cleaner.

A bunch of running footsteps would then he heard entering the room—there appears Malaysia and Brunei by the doorstep. Malaysia seemed to be drenched in water, while Brunei's dress and hijab covering her skin and hair seemed to be a little wet as well.

"Floor's wet, mind why you two are as well?" Myanmar asked, raising an eyebrow whilst he stopped mopping.

"Rain," Malaysia answered in frustration.

"We were about to go and—the rain decided to join us," Brunei explained, as she puts on her own jacket hanged in her locker a couple of minutes back.

"Can I ask who got severely- you-know-what as well?" Laos asked.

"Singa actually went to the back so I don't know what he did, you see Brunei surviving that, Phil and Indo seemed had better days," the splashed-with-rainwater country stated.

"What?"

Brunei clarified, "It's the famous trio who got wet, again."

"Alright, I'll get three towels," Cambodia shrugged as she exits the meeting hall.

ASEAN went back to the table and turned on his tablet, opening the little tracker the UN implemented for him and locating everyone, usually used for important purposes and not for things other than that. Singapore seemed to have gotten ahead of everyone, while the others in Maritime are at the parking area of the building, possibly covered in rainwater by now. He sighed as he closed the tablet and responded, "Did you even prepare umbrellas?"