Meeting

The eight teenagers were sitting in the dance studio. Bang PD Nim's office too small to fit all eight of them. 

"How are you guys? I hope you're still eating well!" Bang PD Nim looked at each one of them. His eyes scanned every detail, trying to see if they had any marks that implied that their well being was in danger. He nodded slightly, approving the physical and visual state these boys were in.

Bang PD Nim sat down among them, so they didn't have to awkwardly look up at him.

"Dawa, how are things going?" 

Dawa eyes widened as he heard his name but he was too spaced out to understand what was being asked of him. He quickly looked around, trying to get a hint, but he couldn't read any of the faces that were staring back at him.

'Just say something...'

"Good..." He replied, sounding unsure. 

"That's good to hear. I was really worried about you. The reason I called for this meeting is because I wanted to ask if you all need a bit more time before your debut...I know Dawa was a last minute addition and I don't want to rush you guys."

"No! We want to debut as soon as possible!" Jungkook's eyes were shining, as if he was staring at a pile of candy. Namjoon chuckled at the childlike action.

"Dawa, do you feel ready? The other option is for everyone to debut but you so you can really focus on the language..."

Everyone shared a look at one another, they were confused as to what he was saying.

"Separate?" Yoongi asked to which Bang PD nodded. "I don't think that a good idea, we sort of made English lyrics for him in almost all of the songs and changing the performance for that will be too much work for just a short period of time of him being absent." Yoongi reasoned. Jimin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. 

"We'll to it together, as BTS, from Debut to the finish line!" Taehyung's assertive voice ended that conversation. 

"Well then that's that. We should discuss Dawa's stage name...Unless you want it to be Dawa." 

"Oh! I have a good one! What about Moon?" Jimin shouted excitedly to which everyone frowned to except Namjoon.

"Why on earth would it be Moon? Did you get enough sleep last night?" Taehyung teased back. Jimin scowled at him, huffing.

"Tae, that's what his family calls him! Don't you hear them when they talk on the phone?" Jimin retorted back. Namjoon agreed but wanted to ask why his family called him that but decided that now wasn't a good time.

Dawa stayed silent. He had never thought he would use a stage name, what would he call himself, he had no idea. 

Everyone was throwing out ideas explaining their reasoning. The trouble was Dawa was too quiet and secretive that none of them had fully developed an understanding of Dawa's personalities, likes and dislikes. 

"What about something simple like K for king? I think it suits you. You have a very royal and mature way of carrying yourself." Hobi suggested. Jungkook wrote it down on a peice of paper. 

"Or D-Day?" Namjoon butted in. "I read somewhere tha D-Day means like a very important day. Kinda suits you, I think." Jungkook wrote that down as well. "Why can't that be mine? Stupid Dawa gets all the good names and what do I get?" He grunted. Taehyung was giggling next to him at the childish rant.

"BTS...I think as a last member to join BTS, you should get a name that suits you and the rest of us...since you completed BTS." Yoongi slurred his words together, he stared at the empty mug in his hand, he looked as if their would be an answer in the mug. "Maybe...something like Zero..."

"Zero?" Dawa asked, curious. He learned that Yoongi always hid a deeper meaning within the simplicities, he kept you hooked in with just a few words. He and Namjoon were similar in that way, he noticed. "Zero is a number that means nothing, but when added after other numbers, it becomes bigger, it can make a number infinite. You are added with us and one day we'll be greater, then greatest then infinite." Yoongi explained further. 

"Yoongi, my god Yoongi!" Bang PD shouted. He was astonished at the deep thinking behind such a simple number. Just by listening to that, he knew that these teenagers were diamond in the rough and that someday they would change the world.

Jungkook reluctantly wrote that down as well. "Okay, since I don't get any of these names, I get to choose hyung. Go with Zero!" Jungkook looked directly at Dawa. "There is no other answer. None." Jungkook said with a straight face.

"Sure." Dawa replied, the corner of his mouth slightly curled up at the Maknae's immaturity. "I'll listen to out Maknae." He received a full smile from Jungkook, his teeth showing making him look like a cute bunny. Dawa wished he could've taken a picture of this moment, it reminded him of his mother and sister. These seven people gave him that same feeling that Essie and his mom did and he couldn't understand why, but he enjoyed it.