Promise

"Dawa...are you feeling better?" Namjoon asked as soon as Dawa had woken up the next day. Dawa nodded, giving Namjoon a thankful smile. 

"I finally got a good nights sleep. Maybe I should pass out more often." He chuckled awkwardly knowing very well that his joke was not funny. As soon as he said it he regretted it because he had never seen Jimin look to angry in his life. 

Jimin stood up, his hands balled up in a tight fist. "Hyung! How can you even joke like that? Do you know how-" His voice was breaking, his eyes puffy and tired. "How worried we were? And that's what you to choose to say?" Jimin was up close now and had a pointer finger on Dawa's chest. 

As the rest watched the scene unfold, Taehyung got up to comfort Jimin. Pulling him back from Dawa and back onto the couch. 

It was quiet and Dawa found it absolutely horrendous. He didn't like the silence. His members didn't like utter silence. "Dawa sit down." Yoongi instructed. Dawa did but he wished he didn't have to. He wished he could just walk away. "We're a team you know. So, when you don't tell us these things, we're going to worry." Yoongi started off. 

"I-I know and I'm sorry. It's just that it was our last concert and I didn't want to disappoint anyone. I also didn't think it was going to get that bad..."  

"Hyung, I know it's not easy for you but you need to talk to us. Please." Jungkook was now avoiding eye contact because he could feel the tears burning. 

"You can't keep things to yourself like that. You're going to end up hurting yourself." Jin added. Dawa nodded and all the members once again watched his poke face stay still like always. Not giving in and they all scowled at the idea of Dawa hiding. They wanted him to come out and play with them. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The day back, on the airplane Dawa did not talk much. For many reasons. He was contemplating some things. The other day when he was resting he couldn't do much. He read some books but soon got tired of that so he decided to watch their performance on YouTube and see if he needed to improve on anything. 

And then he got sucked into the world of comments. He just kept reading them and scrolling. He went onto Twitter to read more comments and now he was silent. He didn't know what to think or believe. Logically, he knew he should just dismiss them but he felt that their were some truth to what Armies were saying. 

'That's rubbish. The members do like me...' He thought and then, 'Well, do they need me?' And the war in his mind kept raging. 

"He's not going to be opening up anytime soon." Hobi watched Dawa intently. "If anything, there seems to be more distance between him and us." 

~~~~~~~~~~

The leader was at a loss. He had never seen the younger on his phone for that long. Everytime he woke up from his sleep on the plane he noticed Dawa on his phone. When he went to use the bathroom and came back, he saw a glimpse of what Dawa was reading. 

'He shouldn't be reading those.' 

"Dawa! Do you have any good books for me to read?" 

"Oh, I only brought the biographies about Gandhi and The Dalai Lama. Do you want to read one?" 

"Sure. I also was wondering what you're working on these days?"

"Uh not really." Dawa answered and silence fell between them once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The second they landed back, Sae-Jun had to drive them to the building for a meeting. "Can we get coffee on the way?" Yoongi asked while yawning. 

"Sure, the meeting shouldn't take too long. They said that they wanted to talk about deadlines for the next album." Sae-Jun clarified. He watched them through the mirror and smiled. 'These boys are going somewhere.' 

When they arrived, all the staff that stayed behind welcomed them back, all smiling and clapping. Jimin waved back bowing as he did to show how grateful he was and the rest of the members shouted thanks as they walked by. 

"Sorry we're late, traffic is such a pain in a-" Do-Hwan started but stopped himself when Sae-Jun slapped his shoulder. "Butt. I meant to say butt." He whispered. Everyone smiled that the young manager's face turning red from embarrassment as he sat. "Okay, let's focus on the stars that sitting litterally across from me! Oh my god I can't believe I'm in the same room as them!" He covered his mouth, his eyes widened. 

"Right. We wanted too know if you guys have anything for the next album."

"I started some lyrics but nothing is polished enough for a demo, I think maybe in a about two weeks I'll have maybe three songs?" Namjoon started then he looked at Yoongi and Hobi. 

"I have tracks that I made maybe few weeks ago and of course some lyrics but we'll have to see if they fit each other. It will probably take a while." 

"We'll call a meeting once we have a theme to go off of. We have 'The most beautiful moments in life' triology to go off of but we should think of a narrow theme for this next album specifically, and a broader theme that follows through with the triology. You know?" Hobi suggested. 

"Okay, sounds good to us. So, we'll say in a month have demos of at least two to three songs ready." 

When everyone was leaving the rapline decided to stay and talk some more about the next album. And the vocal line plus Dawa were headed back to their place. 

"Oh my god! I can't believe I forgot!" Do-Hwan shouted startling Dawa who happened to be right next to him. "Sorry guys! I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you that Bang PD nim got you a new place! Please don't tell Sae-Jun hyung, he'll fire me, please?" Do-Hwan was slightly freaking out. Dawa placed a hand on his shoulder to settle him down. 

"That's great. Thanks for telling us." He smiled a crooked smile which instantly calmed the other. "When do we get to move in?" 

"Next week I think, on Tuesday? Maybe? let me check before I mess up more." The members would never tell on Do-Hwan because they liked having his energy around. He felt like one of them and they would never dream of having him fired. 

"Hyung, relax! I can't wait to see our new place!" Jimin jumped happily and just like that the tension from few days ago seemed to lift a little. The chattering and the laughter between the members were restored and Dawa felt a bit of relief, knowing that they were okay again. 

'I'll try harder guys. I promise!' Dawa didn't want to believe the comments. He had to try harder for them.