Reunite

"I'm so proud of us!" Jungkook yelled onto the phone. "This is great!" Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. They had gotten in award for best album. A Bonsang. Sure he was a little disappointed they didn't get a Daesang but this was another stepping stone for them. 

All the other boys on the other end were chattering excitedly about the said topic. Hobi was laughing loudly, Jin probably told a joke which only few thought was funny. "We'll have to work even harder but it's a good start!" Namjoon agreed. "Is Dawa here as well?" 

"Yes, but he fell a sleep right before you called." Jungkook looked at his sleeping member on the couch, cuddling with a soft blanket. "He looks at peace, oh hyung, you should see his bookshelf! It's filled with every single topic. I read about films and it was interesting. He had one of dinosaurs and did you know he used to work with clay? He had an unfinished piece on his desk." Jungkook was going on about everything he had learned. It seemed he couldn't get enough of Dawa and his excitement and curious nature wasn't helping at all. "I saw some of his pictures when he was a baby. And even pictures of his father. Oh and he can read and write in braille!" 

Everyone on the other end seemed to be listening too now. It was rare to learn so many things about Dawa since he was so private. "Oh, what did his father look like?" 

"White, blonde hair and green eyes. His hair was curly and he looked really kind. Essie said he was German and that Dawa started teaching himself German. She said he was fluent." Jungkook was practically bragging to his hyungs for Dawa. 

He could almost see Jin and Hobi's surprised expression. "Wow, he know so much and just keeps it all to himself!" Jimin complained. "Do you think if we ask, he would teach us?" 

"Probably. He's not mean." 

"Jungkook we have to go. See you back home." Everyone said goodbye and hang up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook had woken up early that morning. It was their third day here and he was getting a bit comfy. He went straight to the kitchen to put the water on the stove. Ever since he's been here, he and Do-Hwan has been addicted to the tea. The Andersons were obsessed with tea and had rubbed their addiction on the young teenager. 

Everyone was still asleep, outside was quiet. The day had barely just started. Jungkook was humming to himself until the the front door of the flat opened wide. Jungkook froze, unsure of what to do. He had a pot of boiling hot water in his hand. 'At least I have that.' Jungkook thought panic rising. 

"Um...who are you and why are you holding my kettle?" The women with rich dark brown skin, asked. Her hair was in thick coils, the color of hazelnuts. The blond women behind her squinted her strikingly  dark gray eyes, as if trying to read his mind. 

Jungkook didn't really understand what she had said so now he was a confused panicking mess. He just stood there holding the pot of boiling water, unsure of what to do. 'I should scream for Dawa hyung...' Jungkook thought, he gulped and then opened his mouth to scream but before he could the women with the beautiful brown skin spoke again.

"Wait...Jungkook?" Kayla asked walking in. She could reconized the boy from the pictures Dawa sent her but she didn't think was real. 

He nodded his head. He was surprised the the women reconized him and he lowered the pot of hot water a little. "Uhh...my English not good." Jungkook spoke. "Dawa hyung." He pointed to the couch where Dawa was buried under the blankets. 

"Dawa hyung." Jungkook whispered while shaking him gently. Kayla just watched, confused. Colette hasn't even said a word. She remembered hiring a high school girl but that girl was no where to be seen. 

"Hmm..." Dawa rubbed his eyes and then rubbed them again seeing his mother and a blonde women standing. "Mum! You're back. How was the trip?" He hugged his mother. 

Kayla was taken a back at the question. "Moon honey, what are you doing here? And where the babysitter?" She asked instead. She removed Dawa's hand who was rubbing his eye. "And what happened to you eye?" 

"Um well, we was on my way to Shanghai but we couldn't enter because we didn't have performing Visas and then Little star called and she was crying. She said that the babysitter you hired left with her boyfriend and didn't come back and she was scared and we were free since we couldn't perform. So, we came here." Dawa explained as fast as he could. "She said she tried calling you but you didn't-"

"I'm so sorry! There was no service! I'm, blimey, she just left! And it's so good to actually see you, you look taller..." Kayla was going through a thousand different emotions. How  could she not in a situation like his. "And Jungkook is here too! I think he almost threw hot water at us, is my star okay?" She kept on going on. Dawa nodded and hugged women to help her calm down.  "Oh, this Colette. Colette this is my Son and this is Jnugkook, one of the members from BTS. I'm going to check on her." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi Hyung. Did you see that video?" Hobi whispered in the back of the van. Yoongi nodded. He didn't know what to do. He knew that it was Dawa in that video but he doubted that the caption was right. The comments were even worse. Hobi found it while he was scrolling through the internet. The caption caught his eye not surprisingly since it had Dawa's stage name on it. 

"ZERO ACCUSED OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT" 

The comments were just backing up the title. Jimin gasped as he opened an article catching everyone's attention. 

"What's wrong Jimin?"

"Look." Jimin didn't want to say it out loud but on his phone was the same article Yoongi and Hobi had seen. "Do you think he knows about it?" 

"This can't be right. Play the video." Namjoon instructed, the caption seemed very unlikely. Dawa wasn't violent and he was the most respectful person when it came to space, he never liked physical contacts either. 

The video showed Dawa holding onto a women's hand and yelling at what seemed like her boyfriend and then later it showed him twisting the boyfriend's arm to his back. The video wasn't even a a minute. Namjoon sighed handing Jimin back his phone. "How could people make assumptions like that when their isn't even a full story?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Namjoon stayed up all night reading the comments underneath. The more he read, the more his heart ached for Dawa. He knew he shouldn't read them but he was stuck in them and he couldn't seem to find a way out. He just wanted good comment. That was all but all of them just held strong hatred for Dawa. 

Yoongi walked in grabbing the phone away and wiping Namjoon's tears. "Enough. Go and sleep, your phone is going to be with me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

SU SU YA 10 hours ago

Oh my god, he's so disgusting! I can't believe he's in BTS. I hope he leaves.

10days one day ago

Such a creep! He's going to ruin BTS's reputation, ugh.

N_1_N_! two days ago 

Oh my god! I can't believe he would do that! This is so heartbreaking. I really thought he was someone I could become a fan of but this is just unacceptable!

Jiminie's cheeks 5 hours ago

Why is he still in BTS? BigHit needs to be more responsible for their artists and to their artists, like we already knew Zero didn't like the members and the rest of the members are scared and uncomfortable with him and it's probably because he does s*** like this. Next thing in the headlines will be "ZERO'S VIOLENCE TOWARDS HIS MEMBERS" I mean if he can be violent to strangers, what's stopping him from being violent to my babies?

View more comments