Chapter 13: Pandemonium

Central Calendar Year 1639, 12th of June

INDONESIA-PHILIPPINES-SINGAPORE-MALAYSIA-THAILAND-VIETNAM Joint Military Conference

A week after the hostilities ended with overwhelming victory against 20,000-strong Laurian forces whom assualted the defensive outpost located at the border, and fighting against this odds the defending ASEAN forces who's outnumbered by 110 to 1 but managed to get a decisive victory with only 8 wounded in action in return.

And now, presently the high ranking official of each nations currently deployed in the frontline, Gathered here to discuss next course of action they will partaking in.

Indonesian National Armed Forces

Major Ismail, commanding field officer of OP Bravo (composite unit)

Colonel Farrell, Expeditionary Air Calvary Contingent Commander (INSA unit only)

Major Farhan, 1st & 2nd Expeditionary Infantry Raider Regiment (INSA unit only)

Armed Forces of the Philippines

Major Pablo, commanding field officer of OP Delta (composite unit)

Colonel Nilo, Helicopter Support unit Commander (PH unit only)

Singapore Armed Forces

Colonel Allen, 1st mechanized striker regiment commander (SG unit only)

Malaysian Armed Forces

Major Najib, Commanding Field Officer of OP Charlie (composite unit )

Colonel Waseem, Air Combat Group (MLY unit only)

Colonel Haissam, 2nd Rapid Response Armoured Regiment (MLY unit only)

Royal Thai Armed Forces

Colonel Kittisak, Commanding Field officer of Atlas Fire Support Base (Composite unit)

Colonel Aroon, 3rd Rodenius Expeditionary Armoured Regiment (Thai unit only)

People's Army of Vietnam

Colonel Duc, Commanding Field Officer of OP Alpha (composite unit)

Colonel Dong, VPA 1st & 2nd Airlift Squadron (VN unit only)

Major Nien, Unmanned tactical reconnaissance unit Commander (composite unit)

_____________________________________________

The Initial consensus of the Frontline commander(s) was to launched a combined armed tactics and shove their forces directly to the laurian capital by ignoring the towns and fortifications along the way, on this otherworldly tactics that the Laurians have never seen before is enough to caught them off surprise by making them think that the ASEAN forces will prioritized the disposal of fortifications around the capital first in fear of getting surrounded and get pinched in the process. But the gimmick of this daring Assualt is, before the surrounding hostile bases get alerted and send their reinforcements to get ASEAN forces surrounded, the capital was already in the hands of ASEAN then force the king to accept unconditional surrender. That's the objectives initially but some abrupt alterations made them adjust their plans from the boots, a direct order from the ASEAN council immediately halted the operation that should be put in the run, paralyzing every units to be deployed effectively.

Each commander of ASEAN member states are waiting for further instructions from the HQ's dispatched officer to thoroughly disseminate new orders to them directly which confused some of the commander, as they could just relay the orders in the radio comms of each strongholds of field commanders and not only that in a meeting of high confidentiality that only allowed few to participate means that the 14 high ranking officials and the dispatched official and his associate plus the guards, are the only ones will partaking in this classified meeting.