Chapter 5

[Kairi's POV]

It's already a week had passed since I moved into my new apartment and I guess my routine didn't change, after school then time for work. And right now, we're are grouping ourselves into three for our upcoming project.

Prof: "Everyone please settle down, I'm starting to discuss your group project for this year. "

Prof: "This year, we're having a collaboration project with our neighboring university, the NSSU. But first, we're going to do draw lots for your assigning team."

I heard my classmate start talking about what team they wanted to assign but for me, it doesn't matter what we are assigned as long as we can do what we need to do. We are third to the last to draw so here's what we got.

Prof: "Then the Nittai Men's Volleyball team are assigned to your group Izumi-san. I'm counting on your group."

Me: "Hai, we'll do our best."

As we go back to our seats, some of our classmates say that we're too lucky because of getting the assignment for the NSSU Volleyball Boys.

Me: "What's with the men's volleyball team of nittai?"

Mina: "I don't know too but based on what I heard is there's a lot of handsome players in that team"

Me: "Just because of their faces? Geez. What a drag."

Prof: "Everyone please settle down. So this is what you're going to do. All you need to do is to make a promotional video, a documentation video and a magazine about the club or the team you get and the one who will get the best output will get a prize of course."