Chapter 11

[Ran's POV]

AVC is now starting and for the past weeks, we have only exchanged messages but it's not that often. I was always having second thoughts about whether I'm going to call her or not. And today, we lost to China and I can't play due to my knee injury, but it's not severe.

Today, I was bothered also by unknown reasons. I really want to call her because I wanted to hear her voice, to see her face but why would I call her if I had nothing to ask. It will be awkward to say that I just miss her.

WAIT??

ARGHHH!!!! Ran what is that?

*sigh*

Actually, these past few days, I don't really get what I'm feeling after finding her from nowhere for a long time. I was happy and I really want to know her more. Whenever I see her, my heartbeat is racing. I told Tatsu about it and he just said to me that I was falling in love with her.

But I really don't know if I really like her already. What if I was just swayed by my happiness after I see her again?

I'm afraid that I may hurt her after show motive and interest to her if to myself, I was unsure about it.

I really want to confirm what kind of feelings I have right now.

After an hour of gathering all my guts, I call her and wishing that she wasn't busy.

As she answered it and start to talk, once again, my heartbeat raced again. All the words I prepared to tell or ask her disappeared from my head.

GEEZ RAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?