Chapter 32

[Mina's POV]

After we told Kairi about it, she seems avoiding us. Well, who wouldn't be angry after that? After she woke up and find out that she can't remember anything, we decided to slowly tell her about everything and yes, it's our fault that we didn't tell her immediately about Ran.

Hiro: "You know... in all of her good memories with Ran, why it that event she dreamt about."

Me: "You're right. That's her hardest time that year."

Well, after that day it became hard for Kai.

It was a week before the opening of the expo when the incident between Ran and Serina happened. And most of the time, she was focused on her work. She barely speak to us and we don't even know if she was taking a rest.

Ran explained to us what really happened and of course, I get angry at him at first but in the end, I understand the whole story. He didn't want to hurt Kai intentionally but in his case, we really don't know if Kai will forgive him.

A day before the opening of the exhibit, Ran fly to Italy and that day also, her works were sabotaged by someone. We are all aware that whoever fails to present their work at this expo will automatically fail this semester.

Kairi was just stunned as she look at the mess. She starts to pick up everything, shattered glass keeps on creating cuts on her hands but she didn't focus on it. even her hands were already bleeding from the cuts.

We and the others offered her help but she said it's okay, she can take care of it and besides everyone is also busy with the preparation of their piece.

Kairi is not selfish. She helped everyone she can help with and even fighting fair with everyone despite her given talent and knowledge. That's why we all knew that no one from the university will sabotage her.

Since we cannot ease what happened, we decided to report what happened at that time to our dean and he decided that give Kai exemption to participate in the expo since she had already done a lot to bring honor to the university but she refused it because she wanted to be fair and square to her classmates who also work hard for this semester and it's also part of the requirement as a student of YUAD.