Chapter 14

[Kairi's POV]

On our first night at the boot camp, after the dinner I start to edit the photos we shot earlier while Hiro and Mina start to back up and edit the videos. The three of us were having our own worlds, wearing headphones, and listening to the music we wanted to listen to. While in the other room, the boys are having a good time playing UNO.

A couple of hours passed, Hiro ask what's our agenda for tomorrow.

Mina: "We're joining their morning jog so we can shoot it too. We're giving them cameras per group so we can also get their perspective."

Hiro: "I see. Are all the batteries are ready?"

Mina: "Yup"

Hiro: "Then about the individual interview them?"

Me: "Maybe the random one."

Hiro: "Okay, copy that."

I know you're thinking that being with is us is boring but we're just like this when we had something working on.

As we continue on working, I enjoy the music I'm currently playing and I start to hum with it. I really don't know if they will hear it but if they, they just ignore me.

Another couple of hours passed and the two already finished their work.

Mina: "Kairi, we're taking our rest now."

Me: "Okay.. great job for today, good night"

Mina: "How about you?"

Me: "I'll just finish this"

Mina: "Don't push yourself okay... we have a lot of time Kai-chi"

Me: "Yes madame"

Mina: "Then good night Riri"