Chapter 24

[Kairi's POV]

After waking up with this kind of scene, I immediately start my day. As I get up from the bed, I head knocks from our door.

Mina: "Good morning Kairi-chi... let's take breakfast somewhere in the city"

Me: "Ah yeah... I- I mean we're just going to get ready."

Mina: "I'll to both of you on the lounge - oh.. good morning Ran-san"

Ran: "Good morning" *yawns*

Mina:" See yah there"

Me: "Yeah..."

Ran: "You can use first the bath." *smile*

Me: "Ah yes"

A couple of minutes had passed, Ran and I arrived at the lounge to join Mina and Hiro and take breakfast somewhere in the city. We know had free breakfast here in the hotel but it's already near ten that's why we have no choice but to find a restaurant somewhere here in the city.

Hiro: "Ran-san, you are from here right?"

Ran: "Ah yes" - Oh I forget, it's his hometown.

Mina: "That's great, do you have a suggestion where the best restaurant you know here?"

Ran: "It would be a little far from the hotel"

Mina: "How far?"

Ran: "15 minutes of walk from here..."

Hiro: "Not that far... Let's go!!!"

Mina: "Haiii!!!"

Geez, these two. They are really energetic.

Ran: "Kai? Are you okay?"

Me: "Ah yeah..." - We start to walk behind the two. After 15 mins, we finally arrived at our destination.

After taking our breakfast with a snack, we go back to the hotel to meet our dean and other invited professors for tonight's gala.