Chapter 26

[Kairi's POV]

I woke up in the warmth of the person lying beside me, letting out snores. URGH! My head is somewhat aching, I guess, I drink too much last night.

Actually, last night became chaotic. Supposedly only the four of us will have a little celebration in Mina and Hiro's room but when we are starting to open the drinks, one of our professor message Hiro saying that we should go to the after-party.

Well, we have no choice but to go there and once we arrived, once we arrived there people are starting to approach us bombarding us questions about our relationship. Thankfully our professors cut them out.

We finally got our place and start to mind our own business. 'Take me back to London' currently playing and there are people busy dancing on their own.

Ran: "Are you okay?" - his arms snake on my back as he put his hands on my waist and I don't mind it.

Me: "Yeah... about you?" *smiles*

Mina: "Kairi..." - she looked at us as she pointed with eyes on Ran's hand "so, you two??"

Ran: "Dating."

Hiro and Mina: "FOR REAL??!!" - Ran leaned his head on mine as he completely embrace me from my back.

Ran: "Yeah" *smiles*

After they know it, we start to celebrate on our own and drink as much as we can but we can handle ourselves though.

I really don't know how much time we spend there before we decided to go back to our rooms and my sight is spinning badly. Both of us get to our sleeping clothes and we just sleep.

Well, sleeping in his arms is really comfortable.