Chapter 30

[Ran's POV]

Two weeks...

I only have two weeks to spend with my family friends and with Kairi. I know I'll be lonely once I get there but this is it. This is already the start of my dream.

"Ran!!!" - And here we go again. I keep on walking in the hallway as I heard some footsteps coming near me.

Serina: "Ran-chi, wanna hang out later."

Me: "No. I have something to do after this"

Serina: "Then let's hang out on your apartment unit"

Me: "No."

Serina: "Please Ran-chi..."

I stop and look at her annoyed.

Me: "Serina... can you please stop bothering me and my teammates. Actually, we really don't have a business for you. So just leave us alone okay."

Serina: "Whatever!"

Serina

Okimura Serina is the one who is still head over heels for me after we broke up in the first month of our relationship. It's because of her attitude and I really can't stand it. Not only that but I found out that I wasn't the only one when we were in the relationship.

ACTUALLY, that's my biggest regret in my life. But it's already over, I already moved on about it.

Well, Serina cause a lot of trouble for us, that's why she got suspended for a couple of months and that's why we're trying to avoid her but she was the one who drag herself to us. I was also getting worried for Kai. I know Serina already knows about our relationship and I'm afraid that Serina may mess with her.