Epilouge

[6 months later: Welcome Party of VNL in Brazil ]

[Ran's POV]

Tomo: "Ran-chan hurry up!"

Me: "Hai, coming!!"

Before I head out of our room, I made sure that everything is fine on me in the mirror.

Today we are in Brazil and also, all the players in VNL are required to attend this event. It's an opening party for all of us and it will mark as the official start of the tournament. Once we arrived at the venue, other teams are already there, socializing with others. 

Tatsu: "Ran, is she here?"

Me: "Yes."

Tatsu: "So what's your plan?"

Me: "We already talk about it last night so I guess, after this game"

Tatsu: "I see, then I'll keep my mouth shut until the end of this game"

Me: "Thank you Tatsu"

Six months ago, when she goes back to Europe, she start to take part in the preparation for VNL. While I get busy too for the preparation for the upcoming games.

When all the delegates were completed, the program started immediately.

As part of the program, all the major officials and technical staff are introduced one by one...

FIVB President: "Of course, our lovely promotional director, Ms. Kairi. The one who made all the designs you can see everywhere. Very talented sweetheart at a very young age...

Yuji: "Oh, she's from the JVA right?"

Yamamoto: "Ah yes."

Yuki: "She's really cute, I really want to talk to her before"