Chapter 37

[Ran's POV]

Days continued with enjoyment but there's one I still not found pleasurable in my eyes. This is how Taichi treats Kairi like he was her boyfriend and I'm irritated and sick of it.

Kenta: "Ran it yours!!!"

Me: "Hai!!!" - After our friendly beach volleyball, I decided to confront him.

Me: "Taichi let's talk" - He follows me as we go somewhere where they cannot see us.

Taichi: "What is it?"

Without second thought in my mind, I punch him will all my strength which causes him to fall to the ground.

Me: "Stop taking advantage of the situation Taichi, she is my girlfriend!" - He wipes the blood on his lips as he starts to get up.

Taichi: "What the f*ck, what did I do wrong Ran?"

Me: "Stop denying it you sh*t?" - I punched him one more time and made sure that it was more powerful than what he received earlier. I starts to grab his collar wanted to take back what he said.

Now our teammates started to stop us as I keep on mocking him.

Me: "I just left for Italy but you start taking your move to her."

Taichi: "WOW RAN! YOU TALK BIG AS IF YOU KNEW EVERYTHING HAPPENED TO HER. AS IF YOU WERE THERE IF SHE NEEDED YOU THE MOST."

I was suddenly too stunned to speak after seeing tears forming in Taichi's eyes which I had never seen on him before.

Taichi: "You don't know that she almost fail a semester just because of your stupid ex. You don't know that she almost died because of fatigue after her work we're being sabotaged, but what did she choose? She ask me not to tell it to you because you will be worried and it may affect your performance in Italy, Ran."