Chapter 36

[Ran's POV]

After our short trip to my hometown, both of us were back on our own track. I attended camp for the upcoming international game while Kai was now starting her sideline work with her friends. When I have my offs, I'm spending my day with her.

[A month later...]

Before the summer ends, Kenta-san and the other seniors of the volleyball team invited us to a short vacation trip. Kairi and her friends were also invited but Hiro will not come with us because he had an important matter with his family.

On our arrival here, I'm somewhat getting irritated whenever I see Kairi being comfortable with Taichi's accompany and I really hate it.

Kenta: "This is the key to your room. Although we're going to stay in one villa, you can have your own room"

Me: "Thank you Ken-san"

Kenta: "But it's not soundproof, okay"

Me: "Hey, it's not like that" - He chuckles as he starts to mess with my precious hair.

Kenta: "I know I know, anyways I'm glad that she already adjusted to being with you"

Me: "Yeah, me too."

Now we start to move our luggage to the room assigned to us.

Kairi: "Ran, I can carry it. It's light though"

Me: "Nope, let me handle it okay" - I pat her head before I get in her hands her luggage.