Chapter 13

[Ran's POV]

I know today marks the start of our 1-week boot camp and I wasn't able to join the team this morning because I have an interview. I was also looking forward to this boot camp since it will be also part of Kai's project.

It's already past noon and we just finished the interview, I didn't accept the offer of having lunch since I'm running late now. I know that the schedule of the team for today is the individual photoshoot. Of course, I don't want to cause inconvenience to them.

After an hour of travel, finallyyyy!!! I arrived!

The first thing I want to do when I enter the gym is to find her and I see that they are all started working. After I report to our director, I immediately change into our uniform and waited for my turn.

I guess I am the last one before we proceed to the group shots.

I wanted to greet her but I also don't want to bother her as she was monitoring the shots made by Hiro-san. Mina-san was taking the behind the scene video. Actually, it's our first time to have a group like them. The last time we have a collab project with YUAD, we are really distracted because all they do is try to flirt with my teammates which didn't help us.

Hiro: "Here's the last one Kai"

Kai: "Okay..."

Hiro called me and I greeted him. Kai is still busy but she nodded and smiled at me before we start the photoshoot.

After doing some shots, my turn is over we take a short break before we proceed to the group shot. I grab this opportunity to talk to her. I saw her and her friends are capturing Miku and she also know what to do.

Awww... that's cute.

After they took a shot of Miku, I go in her direction.