Chapter 34

[Ran's POV]

After a 12 hour of flight, I'm fetched by my brother and I told him that I'll go back to Yokohama first.

When I arrived at her apartment unit, I tried to ring her doorbell twice but there is no one responding so I decided to go in with the key she gave me last year. As I enter her unit, Miku immediately runs into me, and I see Kai is still sleeping.

I look at her desk where her notes and sketches are still there. Probably she was really exhausted after she worked on her project.

I sat beside her and start to caressed her hair and kiss her forehead.

Me: "I'm home Kairi" - I smile with a tear starting to form in my eyes. I really want to wake her up but I decided not so that I can prepare breakfast first. I really plan to make her favorite breakfast which is pancakes with strawberry and chocolate syrup and of course her favorite chocolate drink. I also prepare Miku's food before I wake her up.

After the preparation, I go back to her to wake her up.

Me: "Kai?" - When I see eyes starting to open, I caress her hair.

Kairi: "What th-?!!" - She was shocked to the point that she immediately sit up from her bed and back away from me.

Me: "Kai don't panic, it's me."

She was confused and I'm expecting this.

Kairi: "Taka- Ran?" - I smile at her as I caress her cheeks. I really want to hug her but I don't want to rush her.

Me: "I already made breakfast, let's eat first?"