Chapter 13

I just freeze as my gym teacher stands there with a grin. His feet are still in liquid form and are attached to the floor, it is like he is part of the floor.

I'm not sure what I should do next, running sounds like a good idea. The thought constantly passes my mind whilst I stand there looking at my teacher. I still don't believe that my gym teacher of all people is working with or for the Controller.

"We were as shocked as you are right now when we found out that you were alive. So tell me, how?"

"How did you find out that I'm alive? What do you want from me?"

"You can't answer a question with another question, but I'll answer yours anyway." He says," Let's make things interesting, how do you think we found you?"

"It was the cop, wasn't it?"

"Now you are using your brain, the cop informed us that you were alive. I hadn't seen you at school until yesterday in gym class. I thought I was seeing a ghost."

"Why did you keep leaving notes in my locker and sending messages. Were you trying to scare me or something?"

"Notes? Messages? Kid, I have no idea what you're talking about?"

"Don't act dumb, you know you did!"

"Well if I did I would tell you, just think about it. Why would I lie about it, it's not like it's going to change anything."

Who else could it have been, if it wasn't them, who else is out there who knows about me.

"Enough chat, I'm taking you with me, whether you like it or not."

"I'd like to see you try."

Mr Young's feet go back to normal as his shoes appear again. He bends down to to pick up a basketball, he absorbs the rubber and his body and clothes turn into rubber. He turns orange in colour and has black stripes. He looks more like a freak, who is orange and has rubber skin.

Mr Young then starts jumping up and down, he bounces higher in every bounce. As he is in the air he folds himself into a ball, when he reaches the ground he bounces straight at me. He knocks me down, and rolls back then stands up again.

"Come on kid, I expected better than that," he says, standing on his two feet.

He then folds himself again, and bounces up and down and to the sides like a ball that has lost control. He bounces on the floor, the chairs on the sides and even the ceiling.

He knocks me down from the top and I hit the ground face first. Mr Young then bounces up and bounces on the ceiling and lands on my back.

He then rolls on my back tearing the clothes on my back until my skin appears. My skin starts shedding of forcefully as he rolls. Blood splatters on the wall behind me as I scream in agony.

I let Mr Young phase through me, and I stand up. Mr young reaches the floor and rolls forward, he stands up. Blood drips from my back to the floor, I'd swear my spine was appearing from my back.

I take of my top clothes that are torn, I throw them to the side and I'm now left topless. Mr young looks at me with a grin on his face."

"I don't remember you being so muscular, well I guess it came with the nanobots. This could get interesting, when we started fighting, I thought this would be a grab and go," he says as he walks to the sides. "Now I see that you've changed a little, you were one of the most scrawny boys in school."

He runs at me, and I run forward to meet him. I hit Mr Young straight on the ribs. To my suprise my hand bounces of Mr Young.

Mr Young turns his hands into a ball shape, and he punches my face so hard that I fly across the room. I land on the chairs breaking a couple as I crash land.