Chapter 16

Rocky is finally up, and he is exchanging punches with the Boulder. Another beast appears from the second van, way bigger than the first one, whilst the woman with orange hair just stands there looking around.

The second beast jumps on top of the van and gives out a roar, he does however look more in control than the first beast.

The second beast looks a lot scarier, his teeth are sharpened, his claws are sharp and has more muscles that look like rocks. The beast's skin is a darker shade of grey, he obviously is more powerful than the first.

They say they are helping people, but all they are doing is creating more destruction to the town of Mac.

"You sure this is going to work?" Asks the woman from the black van.

The big beast looks at the woman and nods.

Her feet start growing wider and they tear through her shoes. Her fingernails grow longer and sharper and so do her teeth. She rips of her clothes and her whole body is covered with orange hair and black stripes.

Her face grows whiskers on her cheeks, her nose gets bigger and the bone structure of her nose isn't clear anymore. It is like her nose is swollen. She remains standing upright though she has all these feline attributes now.

"Go get em Tigris," says the second beast.

Two of the Controller's goons stand, trying to calculate their next move. "I'll deal with Tigris," says the woman with an S on her chest, "you deal with, that," she says pointing at the darker beast with all her fingers.

They both look at each other and run towards their new found foes. The woman runs towards Tigris, Tigris swings her claws at her, she dodges and lands a fist near the ribs of Tigris. The girl with a capital S takes a few steps back, so far that her fist won't be able to reach Tigris.

She quickly stretches her fists and they start extending to reach Tigris and punch her in the face. She stretches her other hand and it also connects with Tigris's chin giving her an uppercut.

Tigris then jumps unto the girl's chest making her fall backwards. Tigris tries tearing into the girl's chest. The girl's body stretches as Tigris's claws just go into the rubbery skin but don't pierce or cut the girl.

As if the girl's body is rubber, there is an imprint of Tigris's claws left on her, but they didn't hurt her a bit. The imprint the claws left on her starts to disappear and she smiles whilst looking at Tigris.

The bigger beast grabs a car and throws it at the man with an E on his chest. He shoots a blast of energy at the car and it immediately explodes.

He then shoots a blast through the fire that catches the beast by surprise. The blast knocks the beast a few steps back before it regains its balance. The beast then runs straight at the man.

The bigger beast is way faster than the small one and it reaches the guy in no time. The guy with an E already has a energy shield open, the beast's punch hits the shield and the shield sends the beast flying back.

"This force field uses your own strength against you. It uses the strength in the attack, doubles it, and it brings it back to you," says the man smiling.

The girl with the S is still fighting with the Tigris. Several claw marks are on the girl's body as Tigris stands on top of her. The girl tries escaping from her tight situation but is caught in Tigris's grip. A blast of energy hits the Tigris, sending her to the ground.

The woman with the S on her chest turns to look at her partner and smiles. The smile all changes when she notices the beast that is in the air ready to land on her partner.